Tom Brady says goodbye to the Pats

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Thought Colts or Chargers but how about the Dolphins?

After the moves they've made, the historic amount of money they spent? 

Sign Tom, draft a Tua and let him heal and develop for two seasons

I doubt he signs with the fins. He wants a chance to win a ring. If it's  that, then he ruins his legacy. The Fins are going to suck for a while 

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I doubt he signs with the fins. He wants a chance to win a ring. If it's  that, then he ruins his legacy. The Fins are going to suck for a while 

I'd agree but who's the ready made team, a SB caliber team sitting there in need of a QB?

Are the Chargers a SB team?  Colts?  Bucs?

I agree he wants to win but I'm not seeing a team that he turns into a SB team.  Playoff team, yes, SB not today

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not sure I am going to compeltely believe it until he signs a contract with another team and we see him in a different uniform.

I kind of feel the same way but we don't get a lot to celebrate about so I'm pretty happy right now ?

Dynasty is finally over but I do wonder how much this will actually affect them next season. Brady was actually kind of terrible last year. Will someone like Bridgewater or Dalton really be a massive downgrade over a washed up soon to be 43 year old QB? I think they still win 10 games because that's just how these things go.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I can finally say this comfortably.

I respect the hell out of Tom Brady.

I will never say that about Belichick.

Same here.  Without Brady Belichick is 14 games below .500

Don’t be shocked if Belichick has a health condition and has to take a one year sabbatical while the pats Tank 4 Trevor

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

It’s debatable if Brady is the best QB of all time from a talent perspective. However he has a better resume than any QB in history. Props to one of the all time greats. Was a privilege to watch you destroy the Jets for the last 20 years lol

Brady is absolutely the GOAT

4 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Think about this for a second... the NEW YORK JETS have the best quarterback in the division

We did it!

Best QB in the AFC East.  How about Top 3 QB in the entire AFC:

1. Mahomes
2. Watson
3. Darnold
4. Jackson
5. Roethlisberger

Unless you think Minshew or Tannehill are transformed players or that Lock or Carr are going to materialize, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a world where your New York Jets have one of the best QB's in the conference.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I'd agree but who's the ready made team, a SB caliber team sitting there in need of a QB?

Are the Chargers a SB team?  Colts?  Bucs?

I agree he wants to win but I'm not seeing a team that he turns into a SB team.  Playoff team, yes, SB not today

First off he wants  to go to team that has offensive  weapons so he can keep pace with Brees. That said the Chargers make a lot of sense, especially if they resign Gordon. The other team is the Bucs buy they probably would only be a playoff team at best and not go anywhere.

12 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

What’s sad is that for the first time in 20 years the pats could be vulnerable, and the jets are still the dumpster fire of the division. Not even in a position to try to take over 

They’re still going to be heavy favorites to win the division. Bridgewater or Dalton with that defense will coast.

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

See I always struggle with that argument. I think Peyton was a better player from a talent perspective. If Peyton was on the pats I’m sure he’d have a bunch of rings also. 

No Peyton would have choked like he did every year until 2006.  Belichick is 14 games under .500 without Brady

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

They’re still going to be heavy favorites to win the division. Bridgewater or Dalton with that defense will coast.

The pats defense looked great facing Luke Falk and the dolphins every week until halfway thru the season when the schedule got harder and they got exposed

the media will continue to suck Belichick’s balls dry but the pats are 4-12 at best next season