Power Rankings post draft

Gibby

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

I do agree the bills are overhyped.  Reminds me of the Browns coming into this year and we know how that worked out ? 

Yep- trendy- much like the Texans have been on many occasions but have never won jack- poo 

• Upvote 1

I feel like there are three potentially great teams in the NFL right now - Chiefs, 49ers and Ravens. And even the Ravens are 0-2 in play off games under Lamar. 

After those three, it is pretty much open season in terms of how you want to rank teams. The Saints deserve to be 4 but beyond that there a bunch of mediocre team with the potential to become good to very good.

This guy has the Titans, Bills and Colts in his top ten. I'd argue the Broncos at 21 are as likely to win a Superbowl as those three. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, K_O_Brien said:

I feel like there are three potentially great teams in the NFL right now - Chiefs, 49ers and Ravens. And even the Ravens are 0-2 in play off games under Lamar. 

After those three, it is pretty much open season in terms of how you want to rank teams. The Saints deserve to be 4 but beyond that there a bunch of mediocre team with the potential to become good to very good.

This guy has the Titans, Bills and Colts in his top ten. I'd argue the Broncos at 21 are as likely to win a Superbowl as those three. 

And of the four you mentioned.... I would set their chances @ less than 5%

3 hours ago, Gibby said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001111841/article/nfl-power-rankings-cowboys-get-major-boost-from-2020-draft

I get the Bills are much improved- but they’re also a bit overhyped IMO.

The Bills are a bit overhyped but they do have one of the most complete rosters in the NFL and some of the best coaching in the league.

They also have an insane amount of depth at every position besides linebacker. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Would not bet against Watson personally 

No DeAndre Holkins significantly hurts them. Colts didnt lose anyone and gained Deforest Buckner, Michael Pittman Jr, and the best running back in college football Jonathan Taylor. 

Last year the only thing that hurt them was not having a good QB, and they signed Rivers to solve that. 

I bet they have a top 5 defense and at minimum at top 10 offense. 

1 hour ago, hamat711 said:

The Bills are a bit overhyped but they do have one of the most complete rosters in the NFL and some of the best coaching in the league.

They also have an insane amount of depth at every position besides linebacker. 

But none of it matters if you don't have a top level QB.

• Upvote 1

One if my favorite things about the NFL is watching how quickly teams can fade.

The Rams were the leagues next big deal just 2 years ago.  Now they are mediocre.  The Bears had enough promise to go all in around Trubisky, and now they are worse off than the Jets(Hello Bills).  Browns and Raiders were hyped up last year and fell flat.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

One if my favorite things about the NFL is watching how quickly teams can fade.

The Rams were the leagues next big deal just 2 years ago.  Now they are mediocre.  The Bears had enough promise to go all in around Trubisky, and now they are worse off than the Jets(Hello Bills).  Browns and Raiders were hyped up last year and fell flat.

And yet, people (including the national sports media) never seem to learn this. 

I like what was accomplished between FA and the draft.  A revamped OL and improved secondary.  Mims a steal.  Jets will be flipping field position a lot more to their advantage.  The return of Jenkins and his customary 7-8 sacks.  A healthy Zuniga is a legit prospect for the edge guy we've hoped for years.  And...compliments of a Jets fan who posted a pic on twitter.  If this is who I think it is...Jets will be competing for that wide open  AFCE...now...for sure!  

#6 Bills...look out...lowley #22 Jets are coming for ya...

6 hours ago, JTJet said:

No DeAndre Holkins significantly hurts them. Colts didnt lose anyone and gained Deforest Buckner, Michael Pittman Jr, and the best running back in college football Jonathan Taylor. 

Last year the only thing that hurt them was not having a good QB, and they signed Rivers to solve that. 

I bet they have a top 5 defense and at minimum at top 10 offense. 

Rivers is 39 and coming off a 23 TD/20 INT season.

Give me the Texans.  Even O'Brien can't destroy their chances at a home playoff game, despite his huge mistakes as a GM.