Jets open season in Buffalo per Manish

i think i can be pretty optimistic about this being a win.  the thing is the early games are hard to judge because the teams are still getting into game form.  it doesn't look like there are going to be any ota's  so training camp will be the first place to see how these guys play as a team.  lots of new faces.  specials are usually the difference in these games.

32 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

As long as we don’t open up in Arrowhead. Be like when the tie a wounded calf to a tree to lure a lion in. 

I actually would prefer to play the heavy favorites early in the season before they get their footing under them. Week 1 games are so unpredictable we could've pulled off an upset. 

Interesting.

Despite reports of having the AFC/NFC games frontload the schedule, it looks like the NFL is pressing on no matter what. 

Hopefully they're right and things will be somewhat back to normal. 

I wonder what their "contingency" schedules are like?  

44 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

We would have beat the bills week 1 last year if Darnold wasn't playing with a life threatening illness.

Mosely going down is why we lost imo. Up by multiple scores with 3 minutes to go in the third... and the defense couldn’t hold 

MNF against the Pats will be an awful ESPN broadcast, I might have to mute the game.

However it can easily be our worst or best game of the year. Darnold better have a huge chip on his shoulders to avenge what happened. Still the most painful football game I've ever witnessed, and I watched Thanksgiving 2012 game. 

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Huh?  We beat them twice last year.

SAR I

I remember a gut wrenching loss on opening day.  Jets had the lead. Mosely got injured.  Bills inched there way back.  It was horribly Jetsy.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I remember a gut wrenching loss on opening day.  Jets had the lead. Mosely got injured.  Bills inched there way back.  It was horribly Jetsy.

The Jets had that game in the bag.  Looked like a shutout late.  The Bills didn't get hot; the Jets got hurt.  We were the better team.  Still are.  Even moreso.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Jets had that game in the bag.  Looked like a shutout late.  The Bills didn't get hot; the Jets got hurt.  We were the better team.  Still are.  Even moreso.

SAR I

Bills started their way back in the 3rd quarter.  My son and I looked at each other and he told me that I had that look on my face that he has seen before.  The start of a gut wrenching comeback.  It was horrible.  Sure the Jets were the better team.  But the defense couldn't recover from loss of Mosley and they opened the door for the Bills.