The new # 33: S Anthony Cioffi

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

“Cioffi's speed shouldn't come as a surprise to those who followed his career, from the time he won the 2012 NJSIAA Group I state title in the 100-meter dashfor Dayton High School to the time he chased down Michigan's Jabrill Peppers at the end of a 63-yard run in 2016.“

Better athlete.

Better teammate.

Papa Cioff’s.

Meh, what’s his wingspan? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Seeing as he's a Rutgers guy I expect to see a lot of people with makeshift Cioffi jerseys IF he makes the team.

Local kid.  Jonathan Dayton High School in Springfield... about 6-7 miles from Jets facilities.

• Upvote 1

He could stick as a special teamer initially, if the Jets carry 5 Safeties.

Tough to see him beating out Farley for the #4 Safety spot though.

Best of luck to him, I've already got his jersey, I just need to correct a slight typo on the name-plate.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

“Cioffi's speed shouldn't come as a surprise to those who followed his career, from the time he won the 2012 NJSIAA Group I state title in the 100-meter dashfor Dayton High School to the time he chased down Michigan's Jabrill Peppers at the end of a 63-yard run in 2016.“

Better athlete.

Better teammate.

Papa Cioff’s.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mrcoops said:

He could stick as a special teamer initially, if the Jets carry 5 Safeties.

Tough to see him beating out Farley for the #4 Safety spot though.

Best of luck to him, I've already got his jersey, I just need to correct a slight typo on the name-plate.

You think they like Farley that much?  He did play way more than I thought.  I usually notice Matt Snell's number out there.  They carried more than 4 safeties last year.  They let Rontez Miles and Countess walk and they had Bennett Jackson for most of the year. I think I like Shyheim Carter's chances, but he is on the covid list.

22 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You think they like Farley that much?  He did play way more than I thought.  I usually notice Matt Snell's number out there.  They carried more than 4 safeties last year.  They let Rontez Miles and Countess walk and they had Bennett Jackson for most of the year. I think I like Shyheim Carter's chances, but he is on the covid list.

I'm just figuring he is a vet with starting experience who knows the system, so has the inside track. I do like Carter a lot, if he can get off the C19 list in time to make his case in camp.

On 8/7/2020 at 7:49 AM, kdels62 said:

Giving Jamal’s number to an Italian kid is the biggest disrespect the team could come up with. 

Well if that wasnt the most racist thing ive ever heard of in like 100yrs then i dont no what is!!!   Just WOW!!!

On 8/7/2020 at 10:07 AM, Trolly McTrollface said:

Nice. We have an Italian kid?

I have a new favorite Jet.

He’s good. If they give him a chance he makes plays. He will play special teams and you will see the ball in his hands some how.