Flacco > Darnold

Bronx

14 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Darnold and Flacco suck 

Yeah, and you probably think Murray played well yesterday. He had two awful picks - one that was called back for something that happened away from the ball - both deep in Jets territory. I thought he was very average and has been this year with all of his weapons. Sam has more throwing talent - just not Deandre Hopkins and the rest of the receivers on the Cardinals. Mayfield has the worst QBR in the 4th quarter in the league. He's a jag. Only difference is their talent level at receiver AND play calling.

2 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Yeah, and you probably think Murray played well yesterday. He had two awful picks - one that was called back for something that happened away from the ball - both deep in Jets territory. I thought he was very average and has been this year with all of his weapons. Sam has more throwing talent - just not Deandre Hopkins and the rest of the receivers on the Cardinals. Mayfield has the worst QBR in the 4th quarter in the league. He's a jag. Only difference is their talent level at receiver AND play calling.

I never said Murray was good I said as we speak Darnold and Flacco suck. 

4 minutes ago, Icer said:

Here come the usual suspects to act like Darnold hasnt thrown 5 interceptions while playing in Miami twice

Some people don’t get it. The quarterback does not matter on this team. Put Unitas in his prime in there. The Jets lose 31 to 10.

It just doesn’t matter. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Some people don’t get it. The quarterback does not matter on this team. Put Unitas in his prime in there. The Jets lose 31 to 10.

It just doesn’t matter. 

I'm not sure about that. I think elite QBs can carry their teams and keep them competitive. 

However, I agree with your basic point that QB is not the big problem on the team. The overall lack of talent and listless coaching is. 

9 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

No doubt. 

At this point, blow everything up. I'm just saying it's hard to single anyone out at this point. The team is bad at . . . everything. 

didja see the SUCK FOR SAM thread?

Get Sam and all will be well.

A perfect evidence of JN showing the level of football acumen.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Losmeister said:

didja see the SUCK FOR SAM thread?

Get Sam and all will be well.

A perfect evidence of JN showing the level of football acumen.

Yep. And, if JD doesn't draft a lot better than Mac did going forward, the tank for Trevor strategy will end just as badly. 

This isn't even an NFL team at his point. It's incredible how bad we are. 

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Yep. And, if JD doesn't draft a lot better than Mac did going forward, the tank for Trevor strategy will end just as badly. 

This isn't even an NFL team at his point. It's incredible how bad we are. 

meh...    happens here and there every few years in the NFL....

50 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

It just doesn’t matter. 

Only reason I'm going to disagree is QBs called there own plays back then and we saw what happened when Gase had a QB who changed all his bullsh*t plays.