Bell Released

Just now, southtown24th said:

$200,000?!?!??!?!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

Try $300,000.00

And now I am donating MORE...go figure! The gift that keeps on giving!

You spent.. $300k.. at Villanova. Either you had a very bad drug habit, or you're a moron who had to go to college for 12 years. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The team made a choice tonight.  When the world is screaming for Gase's head they instead cut a player whose noise could have been used as a cloaking device, the final straw in the decision to let Gase go.  The easy move would have been to let Bell yap, fire Gase, and feed the narrative that Gase can't get along with players, team isn't responding, locker room is imploding, etc. etc.

Instead they stood by their head coach, stood up to the public bullying by Bell, and got him the hell off the team.

We are in this for the long haul with Gase.  That's a fact.  We're also sending a clear message to free agents that we're not the league pushover for early retirement anymore too.  This is going to be a hard working lunchpail team.  No flashy stars.  Hard workers.  Patriots and Ravens do it that way.  So too are we.

SAR I

BB15UkzE.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets suck and now they suck more 

Crying? There is no crying in football. 

Do you enjoy watching Frank Gore carrying the ball all game. 

I asked what did you miss when he was out that we should care or think makes us a different team without Bell?  What about Bell being released makes us suck more?  Did you notice the running game better or worse with Bell hurt?  Any difference?  I didnt see a difference. 

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The team made a choice tonight.  When the world is screaming for Gase's head they instead cut a player whose noise could have been used as a cloaking device, the final straw in the decision to let Gase go.  The easy move would have been to let Bell yap, fire Gase, and feed the narrative that Gase can't get along with players, team isn't responding, locker room is imploding, etc. etc.

Instead they stood by their head coach, stood up to the public bullying by Bell, and got him the hell off the team.

We are in this for the long haul with Gase.  That's a fact.  We're also sending a clear message to free agents that we're not the league pushover for early retirement anymore too.  This is going to be a hard working lunchpail team.  No flashy stars.  Hard workers.  Guys who care more about winning then they do a paycheck.  Patriots and Ravens do it that way.  So too are we.

SAR I

If that is the case then they should trade Darnold now then instead of ruining him by having ZERO skill players of note around him and a poor OL to protect him because he cannot IMPROVE under these circumstances.

And the same claim of Bell stinks cannot be applied to a still developing QB in Sam Darnold.....

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We are in this for the long haul with Gase.  That's a fact.  We're also sending a clear message to free agents that we're not the league pushover for early retirement anymore too.  This is going to be a hard working lunchpail team.  No flashy stars.  Hard workers.  Guys who care more about winning then they do a paycheck.  Patriots and Ravens do it that way.  So too are we.

SAR I

The team made a choice.  To not deal with a mistake that Macc made any more.  To not risk Bell becoming another Adams. 

Has nothing to do with Gase, hes gone as soon as his usefulness in securing the best draft pick is over with and he goes out with the rest of the trash.  Gase is embarrassing the team, players, fans and ownership.  

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Hard to imagine even the Johnson brothers could be that foolish, and that's really saying something!

Tonight shows that Christopher Johnson isn't going to let clickbait bloggers, radio elders, whiny fans, or selfish players dictate the terms by which he does business.

I'm telling you, CJ, AG, and JD are hardcore.  They aren't f-cking around.  They are going to turn this thing around faster than you can imagine if they stick to their guns, pick high-character players, and get everyone bought-in to the new culture.

This is a great night to be a Jets fan.  

SAR I

hold on guys. give Douglas a chance. Bell wanted out anyway. look how crazy people were getting when Gruden traded Mack and Cooper.  now look where they are. Adams and Bell had to go. we got a nice haul for Adams and i think Bell had to go now foe the cap hit. he probably didnt have much time to do this.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

My dad might be the one with the MOST pride in my Villanova education.  As he should be, he spent $300,000.00 x 3 kids...poor guy. 

He lands tomorrow in LA! We always take good care of the ol' man! 

I feel for him. Paying all that.. and having to see 3 of you. Damn. Hope he has a good time.. no thanks to you. A man that is still alive and enduring even though you are his seed, must be very strong willed. I guess you take after your mom.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Tonight shows that Christopher Johnson isn't going to let clickbait bloggers, radio elders, whiny fans, or selfish players dictate the terms by which he does business.

I'm telling you, CJ, AG, and JD are hardcore.  They aren't f-cking around.  They are going to turn this thing around faster than you can imagine if they stick to their guns, pick high-character players, and get everyone bought-in to the new culture.

This is a great night to be a Jets fan.  

SAR I

Well if you’re indeed right, then It’s planes and banners time!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

We never had the oline for bells style.  He was never gonna thrive here. Thats been evident since last year. No sure why anyone would be mad 

It was the right move to cut him rather than risking an $8M clause kicking in for next year.  But it still represents massive ineptness on the part of our owner.  CJ hires Gase.  Macc signs Bell (who Gase wants no part of).  Macc gets fired.  JD releases Bell. 

There is absolutely no plan here.  Our owners are as inept as it gets.  Daniel Snyder-level.  And maybe that's an insult to Daniel Snyder.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, pointman said:

I feel for him. Paying all that.. and having to see 3 of you. Damn. Hope he has a good time.. no thanks to you. A man that is still alive and enduring even though you are his seed, must be very strong willed. I guess you take after your mom.

hahahahahaha

you guys are funny

at what point do you:

stop taking me seriously?

and

stop taking yourself seriously?

jee wiz.

you need to know when a joke is a joke. you missed the joke...a lot of them.

A Villanova education gets you (at least) one thing: you see a joke and can identify a JOKE. that's for certain.