BREAKING: Jets Wearing Spotlight White This Sunday

SAR I

10 hours ago, FlightBoyz said:

Why the Jets think we give a ? what they wear on Sundays is baffling

I'm all for pink Hefty bags with Idi Amin's face on one side of the helmet and Shirley Temple's face on the other as long as they win, but the fact that the Jets had this pile of sh it under wraps only to "reveal" that it was a pile of sh it was not only anti-climactic, it was typical. It sucks hard. 

6 hours ago, RJIII said:

Who gives a shït what they wear! Just loose every damn game, fire Gase at some point (really doesn't matter), get the #1 pick. Ans someone find Donald Sterling type shït on the Johnsons. Force them to sell. 

All you had to do was include “build our own stadium in New York“ and you would’ve covered every Jets cliché of the last 15 years.

Lemmie guess....Beningo fan, yes?  Read Manish daily too?

SAR I

On 10/17/2020 at 6:56 PM, RJIII said:

Who gives a shït what they wear! Just loose every damn game, fire Gase at some point (really doesn't matter), get the #1 pick. Ans someone find Donald Sterling type shït on the Johnsons. Force them to sell. 

How does one loose a game? Loose a tooth maybe. Lose a game definitely though.

On 10/16/2020 at 12:11 PM, SAR I said:

Image-1.jpg

Gotham Green pants too.  Great job by the Jets.

SAR I

Perfect ugly azz uniforms for one of the worst seasons ever by an NFL team. They MUST go. Trevor needs to insist he’s not coming here unless they change back to ‘68 uniforms. And give him #12. 

4 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Perfect ugly azz uniforms for one of the worst seasons ever by an NFL team. They MUST go. Trevor needs to insist he’s not coming here unless they change back to ‘68 uniforms. And give him #12. 

Your reputation score is still under 3,100.

SAR I

• Haha 1