BREAKING: Jets Wearing Spotlight White This Sunday

SAR I

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

You know what would be fantastic?   Gase leading the team onto the field dressed as Little Bo Peep.  What a lasting impression that would create.  

3cnI.gif

To quote the great James Earl Jones as Terrance Mann in Field of Dreams...." you're seeing a whole team of psychiatrists, aren't you?"  ?? This is actually one of the funniest things ever on this site. Great job.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

College style uniform for a college level team.

C'mon. Nike designed them so we'd have our own swoosh logo. The Jets' door wedge is just like that.

Also Nike is behind the team's yet-unveiled slogan, modeled after the success of the company's Just Do It campaign.

Narrowly beating out Just Watch It, Just Take It, and Just Pay For It is the double entendre winner applicable to both fans and players: Just Suck It

You simply don't know about marketing.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Dumb beyond belief. Seriously "Spotlight white"? What shade of white exactly is Spotlight White? Is it an actual variant/shade of white, or just a made up name for basic normal white that the inbred Johnson cretins paid some mutoid twonk at Nike thousands of dollars to come up with, because it "sounded edgy and cool"? Same with Stealth Black. Hell, black isn't all that stealthy, dark gray is much stealthier.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

sh*t, you weren't kidding. Its like they plagiarized this CFL uniform:

6554304.jpg?size=640x420

Quite blatant and unoriginal.

I get the idea, new look, re-brand, better future. But the new look Jets idea hasn’t work as planned. ( another CJ initiative gone awry)

Ps, and them black uniforms are god awful as well. A knock off from the Ravens unis.

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

You know what would be fantastic?   Gase leading the team onto the field dressed as Little Bo Peep.  What a lasting impression that would create.  

3cnI.gif

My kids actually own this VHS tape that they found and their in-law grandmother's house. They put it on and laugh awkwardly at it and say it's weird. At first I found it trippy and then I found it disturbing. There's just something not right about it. f****** creeps me out

3cnI.gif

My kids actually own this VHS tape that they found and their in-law grandmother's house. They put it on and laugh awkwardly at it and say it's weird. At first I found it trippy and then I found it disturbing. There's just something not right about it. f****** creeps me out

3cnI.gif

3cnI.gif

• Upvote 1

3cnI.gif

I'm amazed that this old Disney (?) clip shows so much leg and panties. Where's a link to the extended version where Humpty gets to show her how lambs are made?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, fusionCA said:

I love this thread 

Better then any jets game I watched this season 

I was amused, but also mildly nauseated at the same time. My Grandma used to have this funny saying (well, I think it's funny) about agita. She wouldn't call it heartburn or agita or anything else people call it. She would say with this really disgusted look on her face, "It's repeating on me! It's repeating on me!" Therein lies the funny part: she would say it twice.

So yeah, a lot of repetitions with these Jets over the years, let me tell ya.