Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cookiemonsta911

Joe Douglas if you are reading , Hire Mark Dantonio ex Michigan St coach

Recommended Posts

If you are tired of bad coaches , or average coaches leading the team , we need to get a coach who is smart and can make teams uncomfortable . 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dantonio Mark D is the best coach nfl or college. I have been saying it. Give him 15 million a year for all I care. 

His 3/ 4 scheme made Urban Meyer confused in a lot of his matchups. He had a better record at Msu than Nick Saban. D coordinator on the 2002 Ohio St team that beat Miami. 

His special teams always give teams fits. He reminds me of Pete Carroll, but he is better. He commands the locker room, but has an elite defensive scheme .  Yes he developed Cousins at qb as well, so he can develop him.

  • Upvote 3
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As highly sought after as he is, I’m not sure 15M gets it done.  I think we should offer at least 20m to make sure the pats don’t get him after they fire BB for not making the playoffs this year.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure JD is glued to internet message boards to  help him decide each and every one of the moves he makes.

  • Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, AFJF said:

I'm sure JD is glued to internet message boards to  help him decide each and every one of the moves he makes.

He would first have to even be I charge of the HC position at all... lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Did he not resign from msu due to some large scandal?

All his players were banging chicks, many of whom apparently were saying no, we don’t want to be banged. So yeah. Not good. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets paradox: good GMs don't listen to fan opinions but Jets fans are better talent evaluators than Jets GMs.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I wanted any former college coach in would be Chris Petersen of Boise State and The Fuskies...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AFJF said:

I'm sure JD is glued to internet message boards to  help him decide each and every one of the moves he makes.

 

It's possible. This is 2020. They're more connected than they've ever been. And where else can you find AUTHENTIC opinions from knowledgeable fans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

If you are tired of bad coaches , or average coaches leading the team , we need to get a coach who is smart and can make teams uncomfortable . 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dantonio Mark D is the best coach nfl or college. I have been saying it. Give him 15 million a year for all I care. 

His 3/ 4 scheme made Urban Meyer confused in a lot of his matchups. He had a better record at Msu than Nick Saban. D coordinator on the 2002 Ohio St team that beat Miami. 

His special teams always give teams fits. He reminds me of Pete Carroll, but he is better. He commands the locker room, but has an elite defensive scheme .  Yes he developed Cousins at qb as well, so he can develop him.

What is wrong with you?  Are you in some kind of bad weather, drug-induced stupor?

Duh. 

Joe Douglas does not hire the head coach on the Jets.  The Head Coach doesn't report to him either.    

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LionelRichie said:

As highly sought after as he is, I’m not sure 15M gets it done.  I think we should offer at least 20m to make sure the pats don’t get him after they fire BB for not making the playoffs this year.  

If we offered him $20 mil per, 10 years on the day of his intro presser he would resign as HC, of the NYJ, to become the czar of football operations in NE @ $25 mil per.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didnt he announce that he was retiring?

Offer him so much money, more than anyone ever and by $5 mil per so that he comes just for the money and really doesnt give a shlt?  

Yeah, sign him up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

I'd rather have Mike D'Antonio; at least he knows how to run an offense

Steve Nash at QB.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...