Joe Douglas if you are reading , Hire Mark Dantonio ex Michigan St coach

If you are tired of bad coaches , or average coaches leading the team , we need to get a coach who is smart and can make teams uncomfortable . 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dantonio Mark D is the best coach nfl or college. I have been saying it. Give him 15 million a year for all I care. 

His 3/ 4 scheme made Urban Meyer confused in a lot of his matchups. He had a better record at Msu than Nick Saban. D coordinator on the 2002 Ohio St team that beat Miami. 

His special teams always give teams fits. He reminds me of Pete Carroll, but he is better. He commands the locker room, but has an elite defensive scheme .  Yes he developed Cousins at qb as well, so he can develop him.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 2

10 hours ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

If you are tired of bad coaches , or average coaches leading the team , we need to get a coach who is smart and can make teams uncomfortable . 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dantonio Mark D is the best coach nfl or college. I have been saying it. Give him 15 million a year for all I care. 

His 3/ 4 scheme made Urban Meyer confused in a lot of his matchups. He had a better record at Msu than Nick Saban. D coordinator on the 2002 Ohio St team that beat Miami. 

His special teams always give teams fits. He reminds me of Pete Carroll, but he is better. He commands the locker room, but has an elite defensive scheme .  Yes he developed Cousins at qb as well, so he can develop him.

What is wrong with you?  Are you in some kind of bad weather, drug-induced stupor?

Duh. 

Joe Douglas does not hire the head coach on the Jets.  The Head Coach doesn't report to him either.    

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, LionelRichie said:

As highly sought after as he is, I’m not sure 15M gets it done.  I think we should offer at least 20m to make sure the pats don’t get him after they fire BB for not making the playoffs this year.  

If we offered him $20 mil per, 10 years on the day of his intro presser he would resign as HC, of the NYJ, to become the czar of football operations in NE @ $25 mil per.