NY Daily News writer quits over being Manish's puppet and reason for Manish losing credentials exposed.

Jetsbb

6 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Don't apologize to her JB! She's been an online bully for years now lol you remember when me and you were kids/teens on JI and just then growing up in life? Hah! she's the same person today as she was back then (absolutely disgusting to me) +1 for ignoring her and brushing her off like you did and congratulations for working @ EA Sports I'm 35 and if Jets draft Trevor Lawrence I swear I'll then be 35 with a PS5 and MADDEN 2021 to play with our Jets ha congrats proud of you! 

First of all, you weren't even there, and your own personal pity party - because it's always about you - is like apples and oranges. Why would you even attempt to inject your own "experience" on this? That being said, the last thing I am is an "online bully", and I have never bullied anyone online or in real life in my entire existence. In fact, I stick up for people and defend them when moral cowards look the other way, because unwarranted piling on when there's blood in the water is bul lsh*t.

If you can't distinguish between getting called out for being a relentless attention whore from bullying, then that's on you and after all these years the only thing that's really happened is that you've gotten older. Bashing and insults are not bashing and insults if there is constructive truth behind them. In recent memory you posted a pages long manifesto elsewhere about your personal life to "disprove" or whatever it was you were trying to PROVE with identifying information and pictures, which thankfully and mercifully for your own sake and protection was taken down. Identity thieves exist.

You'd be much better for it if you realized that not everyone is trying to tear you down just because and you could probably learn something valuable if you could able to see the forest for the trees and got rid of the persecution complex you love to drag out. You especially despise people who remind you about being wrong about your grandiose "predictions", and how much you "called it" when all you really did was call attention to yourself from the get-go. People don't necessarily care for braggarts, particularly when they steer clear of of their blatant flops. I don't have anything against you internet anonymous wise or any other wise, but I do like how you often go out of your way to say I'm on ignore yet quote or comment. Funny how that is. 

jetsbabe/ @emesola seems 100% all in for a new beginning and started a fresh page, which I think is great and also commendable, and I look forward to future exchanges. Maturity is owning and admitting when you contributed to or were the direct result of your own demise. You should tear that page out and tack it to your wall. Good Day, Sir. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

26 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Brain injury is not a hobby last I knew. Of course people grow up and change. She didn't deny one bit of it nor go into her old name calling habits when cornered so of course she matured. Thanks, Dad.

Is there a point to this?

6 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Edit: Not even worth it

You're right, it wasn't, but I already saw it. You said how much better  your life has become since you put me on ignore for probably the 50th time, but then obviously thought better of it because you keep commenting and quoting. It's all good.

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

"personal pity party"   

Love that.  Too funny but correct as well.   I laughed at the idea you are an online bully.  An online Karen?  Well yes, and I'm sure you would agree.  But Bully?  LOL... 

Getting to the middle of the thread I was starting to think the new “Karen“ was now to be called a “Glenn”...but now you’re switching back...as an older guy that has lost some “in the know” I’m going to need notices on when and why these switches are happening.

please and thank you.

• Post of the Week 3

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Said I needed a hobby. Razor sharp long term memory was one of the things I was left with. 

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

"personal pity party"   

Love that.  Too funny but correct as well.   I laughed at the idea you are an online bully.  An online Karen?  Well yes, and I'm sure you would agree.  But Bully?  LOL... 

Online Karen, I can't agree to something if I don't know what it means exactly; but if it's supposed to mean women who think they're entitled to things just because they're women, you couldn't be more wronreg. As a matter of fact, I kept it under wraps for a long time ages ago what my gender was because I didn't 1) want my opinions babied because I was a girl/fawning or 2) having my opinions ripped apart because what could a girl possibly know about football.

That second part, it's why I refused to listen to Fatcesa ever again after I called in once years ago. He cut me off, wouldn't let me speak, and continued to deride me on the air for a full 5 minutes, which Russo added to. I was so pissed off, I wrote the station, and he called me at my job and said, "I heard you called the station all irate." I said, "No, I didn't call the station. I wrote and faxed it in, which you obviously read." "You can call in anytime." "Why? To give you ratings after what you did? No, thanks." "Well, you can call in anytime." "I said no thanks." It was the day after it happened, and some other people called in to complain, but you're not making me the keystone of your rodeo for a day, you blowhard jackass. I never forgave that fat ass for that. I can tell you what it was about another time if you're interested enough.

Luckily things have changed an awful lot, and since it became an open secret just as long ago, it no longer matters. Speaking of bullying though - which it also wasn't - I did use to beat the sh it out of Phil back in the day, haha. I'm not sure if you were there for some of that, lol. 

• Thumb Down 1

Honestly, I've listened to so many claim the Jets are unfairly treated in the sport's media's eyes and I've never believed it. I've always believed the Jets made that bed. They've been a joke of a franchise and the media has responded in kind. The media has eyes and they've had a field day dragging the Jets through the mud.

To ALL of that I say to Jets fans, "Too bad, so sad". It's up to the Jets to change that narrative. It's NOT up to us fans to stroke the team when they're putting such a poor product out there. When the Jets manage to get some consistent competitiveness going, then they will flip the narrative. Until then I'll love the Jets (always will) but I'm going to sh*t on everything they do. That's me being objective about everything in my life. I wouldn't have it any other way.

With that said, this in my opinion, is where the media had crossed the line. How is this scumbag Manish supposed to characterize harassing the GM's son for Christ sake. How is that any different than the liberal media attacking Trump over personal things? Attacking his children, even his 12 year old kid? It's disgusting and should be clear grounds for FIRING anyone that pulls it whether it be politics or sports. Just because the position that they hold is very public does NOT mean they shouldn't be given an opportunity to conduct a private life about things not material to the NYJ. How is what Manish pulled any different than "ANTIFA" going after Tucker Carlson's family? Now I don't mean to get political here, it's just the easiest example I can think of where this has already happened. Honestly, what I think Manish did is clearly grounds for being banned from any extra access to the team. There's an unspoken line that you don't cross and Manish clearly violated that standard.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, jetophile said:

Said I needed a hobby. Razor sharp long term memory was one of the things I was left with. 

Online Karen, I can't agree to something if I don't know what it means exactly; but if it's supposed to mean women who think they're entitled to things just because they're women, you couldn't be more wronreg. As a matter of fact, I kept it under wraps for a long time ages ago what my gender was because I didn't 1) want my opinions babied because I was a girl/fawning or 2) having my opinions ripped apart because what could a girl possibly know about football.

That second part, it's why I refused to listen to Fatcesa ever again after I called in once years ago. He cut me off, wouldn't let me speak, and continued to deride me on the air for a full 5 minutes, which Russo added to. I was so pissed off, I wrote the station, and he called me at my job and said, "I heard you called the station all irate." I said, "No, I didn't call the station. I wrote and faxed it in, which you obviously read." "You can call in anytime." "Why? To give you ratings after what you did? No, thanks." "Well, you can call in anytime." "I said no thanks." It was the day after it happened, and some other people called in to complain, but you're not making me the keystone of your rodeo for a day, you blowhard jackass. I never forgave that fat ass for that. I can tell you what it was about another time if you're interested enough.

Luckily things have changed an awful lot, and since it became an open secret just as long ago, it no longer matters. Speaking of bullying though - which it also wasn't - I did use to beat the sh it out of Phil back in the day, haha. I'm not sure if you were there for some of that, lol. 

No.  "Karen" means that you love to complain publicly.  Men are called "Karens" too.  For example, you were a Karen and still are when it comes to Season Tickets for the Jets.  See what I mean?  Not gender related at all.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Yes. It's who she is man she's absolutely sick and twisted she was once a grown ass woman attempting to bully and attack JetsBabe (verbally) over a message board back on JI when JB was just a little girl back then just a teenager it was absolutely disgusting for me to see back then and even more disgusting for me to see today.  The way she jumped down JB's throat within this thread was sick and disgusting (10+ years later) but back then she was even  more extreme with her verbal abuse it's sickening. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yes. It's who she is man she's absolutely sick and twisted she was once a grown ass woman attempting to bully and attack JetsBabe (verbally) over a message board back on JI when JB was just a little girl back then just a teenager it was absolutely disgusting for me to see back then and even more disgusting for me to see today.  The way she jumped down JB's throat within this thread was sick and disgusting (10+ years later) but back then she was even  more extreme with her verbal abuse it's sickening. 

Now *that* is a winning Karen-post.

200.gif

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

FWIW, I don’t really care. It’s fine. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, emesola said:

FWIW, I don’t really care. It’s fine. 

Ok cool and after all these years later it's awesome to see you posting again and I really liked how you called out Manish as the scumbag he truly is I mean I'm not a man of violence however I do have an awesome and amazing 9 year old daughter myself and if a man had ever texted me? Telling me what type of ice cream my daughter was having @ a little league game? Forget about it I would freaking hunt him down and may God have mercy on his soul because it's one thing to write crap articles about our favorite football team etc but it's a completely different topic of conversation once you involve someone's child; that's disgusting and would've never known it happened without this thread. Crazy to really think about. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I just don’t get the need to dredge up old stuff and remind everyone of things someone said when they admittedly were a lot less mature.

But that’s the new mature me talking ?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, jetophile said:

It's all good! It was good then. You wound up apologizing to greengal, but of course I defended her in between because she didn't deserve any of it and other people were just whistling past the graveyard. In reality, the other part of it was because you were doing yourself an extreme disservice by thinking feminine wiles was a great way to assert your will. It isn't, and I'm sure you learned that. Welcome to the Sisterhood, where real sisters stick together. I'm happy that you're doing well for yourself. Rock on.

-jeto

Funny definition of sisterhood. 

You made some really unnecessary comments in your original post to her, after she came on with her own name, apologized and stated she had a family, over a decade later. 

You’re not fooling anyone.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

51 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Funny definition of sisterhood. 

You made some really unnecessary comments in your original post to her, after she came on with her own name, apologized and stated she had a family, over a decade later. 

You’re not fooling anyone.  

Exactly. She fooled no one. 

If she wanted to share her FAKE MOTHERLY LOVE she could've simply private messaged and inboxed her in order to "catch up all these years later" etc

but nah. Nope.

She wanted to attack her in front of everyone (while looking for "approval" as she always did back on JI while she was a GROWN "WOMAN" compared to JB just a kid straight out of HS. Disgusting and pathetic. 

Let's break down her nasty and bitter post.. 

"Yeah, hi, I remember when you called greengal an old skank on here"

JB (over 10 years later) doesn't even REMEMBER who this lady is/was lol just goes to show how she takes her little message board life a little way too serious and way too "personal". Absolutely pathetic!!

"and bragged about how many college guys you boffed". I asked you why as a young woman you would lower yourself to brag about that if you wanted to be taken seriously and that it probably wasn't in your best interest to do so. You attempted to also call me an old skank". 

Basically she just tried (her oh so hardest) to disrespect her as a "whore" despite the fact that over 10 years ago she was just a kid @ a Florida college enjoying her childhood dreams and just then experiencing life within the dating scene (as all college guys/girls do) ala finding ourselves. And Jetophile was a grown lady at the time who attempted to online bully a young girl and it made me sick back then and still makes me sick to this day. Jetophile was disgusting back on JI and just as disgusting as of today on JN. 

"That didn't work out well for you in the moment, double standards notwithstanding". 

You can tell how jealous and bitter she's always been of JB and how serious she took and takes her MESSAGE board life lol didn't work out too well for her?

It actually worked out perfectly for her. She graduated college with a degree and now she works for EA Sports (has a big following). And more importantly she found her dream man, her dream husband, had a child with another one on the way (blessings) and a FAMILY (while Jetophile has probably none of the above other than her DOG who she braggs about 24/7). No matter how hard Jetophile tried to attack her, insult her, embarrass her and degrade her back on JI (over 10+ years ago) as JB was just a young girl lol it didn't work because LOOK AT HER NOW! (SUCCESS STORY). 

"Because I have a long-term memory like a razor"

I'm sorry but over 10 years later? That's embarrassing and just goes to show how sick she really is and how serious she takes her little MESSAGE BOARD LIFE. 

"I remember that exchange in detail. I'm sure you do not, which is too bad" 

It's too bad that JB after 10+ years doesn't even REMEMBER who this lady is?!?!? lol. JB doesn't even REMEMBER her!!! 

No. It's actually too bad and too sad how this lady remembers that "exact exchange"; once again proving to us all how she takes her message board life a little um... Too serious? Hahaha Jetophile should be absolutely embarrassed and ashamed of herself after her disgusting post. 

"I'm glad you're doing well. Apology accepted . . . and you're welcome."

That last sentence just goes to show how fake, how phony, how bitter, how manipulative and how condescending this lady really is; the definition of narcissistic disorder. 

In closing her user name of "JETOPHILE" explains her personality and what type of person she truly is. She's sick. I went to school (never majored in it) and took up Psychology. And her username ryhmes with the disgusting word of Pedophile and is a slap in the face/reminder and an insult to any person who's ever been a victim of an actual pedophile (just my own  thoughts and opinion). There is nothing "cute" about her screen name. 

I'm sorry but as everyone was showing JB love and welcoming her back all these years later? Jetophiles disgusting "welcoming" is something I didn't take lightly and still won't; because it was disgusting and out of line and the definition of a NASTY and if it were up to me she'd be gone over/behind it too. 

• Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

If she wanted to share her FAKE MOTHERLY LOVE she could've simply private messaged and inboxed her in order to "catch up all these years later" etc

but nah. Nope.

She wanted to attack her in front of everyone (while looking for "approval" as she always did back on JI while she was a GROWN "WOMAN" compared to JB just a kid straight out of HS. Disgusting and pathetic. 

JB (over 10 years later) doesn't even REMEMBER who this lady is/was lol just goes to show how she takes her little message board life a little way too serious and way too "personal". Absolutely pathetic!!

"and bragged about how many college guys you boffed". I asked you why as a young woman you would lower yourself to brag about that if you wanted to be taken seriously and that it probably wasn't in your best interest to do so. You attempted to also call me an old skank". 

Basically she just tried (her oh so hardest) to disrespect her as a "whore" despite the fact that over 10 years ago she was just a kid @ a Florida college enjoying her childhood dreams and just then experiencing life within the dating scene (as all college guys/girls do) ala finding ourselves. And Jetophile was a grown lady at the time who attempted to online bully a young girl and it made me sick back then and still makes me sick to this day. Jetophile was disgusting back on JI and just as disgusting as of today on JN. 

"That didn't work out well for you in the moment, double standards notwithstanding". 

You can tell how jealous and bitter she's always been of JB and how serious she took and takes her MESSAGE board life lol didn't work out too well for her?

It actually worked out perfectly for her. She graduated college with a degree and now she works for EA Sports (has a big following). And more importantly she found her dream man, her dream husband, had a child with another one on the way (blessings) and a FAMILY (while Jetophile has probably none of the above other than her DOG who she braggs about 24/7). No matter how hard Jetophile tried to attack her, insult her, embarrass her and degrade her back on JI (over 10+ years ago) as JB was just a young girl lol it didn't work because LOOK AT HER NOW! (SUCCESS STORY). 

I'm sorry but over 10 years later? That's embarrassing and just goes to show how sick she really is and how serious she takes her little MESSAGE BOARD LIFE. 

It's too bad that JB after 10+ years doesn't even REMEMBER who this lady is?!?!? lol. JB doesn't even REMEMBER her!!! 

No. It's actually too bad and too sad how this lady remembers that "exact exchange"; once again proving to us all how she takes her message board life a little um... Too serious? Hahaha Jetophile should be absolutely embarrassed and ashamed of herself after her disgusting post. 

That last sentence just goes to show how fake, how phony, how bitter, how manipulative and how condescending this lady really is; the definition of narcissistic disorder. 

In closing her user name of "JETOPHILE" explains her personality and what type of person she truly is. She's sick. I went to school (never majored in it) and took up Psychology. And her username ryhmes with the disgusting word of Pedophile and is a slap in the face/reminder and an insult to any person who's ever been a victim of an actual pedophile (just my own  thoughts and opinion). There is nothing "cute" about her screen name. 

I'm sorry but as everyone was showing JB love and welcoming her back all these years later? Jetophiles disgusting "welcoming" is something I didn't take lightly and still won't; because it was disgusting and out of line and the definition of a NASTY and if it were up to me she'd be gone over/behind it too. 

I will say, my husband is pretty dreamy!

• Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

Remember When is the lowest form of conversation.

Yet, it is the lifeblood of message boards.

10 minutes ago, Dcat said:

How dare you interrupt the King and Queen of message board insane rants?  And in the same thread no less.  This is entertainment!

Which one is the King and which on the Queen? 

14 minutes ago, emesola said:

26495E11-DAA8-40C7-8FCB-0EC0467D8211.jpeg

That's disgusting. 

I don't know too much about beatwrites and the rules regulating them...

Is there a way Joe Douglas and the Jets can completely blackball him from the facility moving forward long term?

And if so, what's the point of him even having a job under those circumstances?

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

but nah. Nope.

shocked jurassic park GIF

• Haha 4