NY Daily News writer quits over being Manish's puppet and reason for Manish losing credentials exposed.

Jetsbb

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sure.  Just wanted to point out that it's a strange pattern of behavior, much like AFJF's strange defense of Mehta for so long.  

Yup.

I added some other things to my post that I feel should be known and to express myself better.  I am not, and never will be, sorry for standing up for myself.

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Of course man; I’m glad we had it too because the last thing I’d want you to think is that I was coming for your website for any reason other than to praise it.  One of these days @T0mShane, you, and I will hit up the finest of Buffalo Wild Wings establishments and talk ball.  I know how much T0m loves that place.

So yes!  Back on topic!  The fact that Manish has survived this long surprises me, but I agree.  This might finally be the nail in the coffin.  Especially with Woody coming back, a new HC coming, and of course, the very large possibility that Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields is drafted by the team in spring.  Manish was exposed for stealing other people’s work and now it’s all out in the open.  Good luck getting anyone else to do that.  There is zero shot the NYDN will be a-ok with being bottom of the barrel in their Jets coverage with all these changes on the horizon.

I will never go to a Buffalo Wild Wings with Tom again. Fool me once whatever. Fool me a 5th time, not gonna happen.

Good point on the coverage, the Jets have a few big pressers coming up.

• Firing Gase and staff
  • Announcing new coach
  • Draft announcing hopefully Trevor Lawrence

There could be another big presser after Sam Darnold is traded. If that happens before the draft.

The NYDN will definitely want to ask some questions.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And you're not the only person he's called "mentally unstable" over this, either.

It's simply bizarre.    

9 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I know that he’s done it to you and others, but I only wanted to speak to myself. 

It's very strange and wrong, makes me want to jump in at times to make my feelings known but 1. my son knows how defend himself if he feels the need and doesnt need pops helping him 2.  hes called me the same so maybe it just might be a genetics thing or he thinks it is. lol  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Of course man; I’m glad we had it too because the last thing I’d want you to think is that I was coming for your website for any reason other than to praise it.  One of these days @T0mShane, you, and I will hit up the finest of Buffalo Wild Wings establishments and talk ball.  I know how much T0m loves that place.

So yes!  Back on topic!  The fact that Manish has survived this long surprises me, but I agree.  This might finally be the nail in the coffin.  Especially with Woody coming back, a new HC coming and, of course, the very large possibility that Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields is drafted by the team in spring.  Manish was exposed for stealing other people’s work and now it’s all out in the open.  Good luck getting anyone else to do that.  There is zero shot the NYDN will be a-ok with being bottom of the barrel in their Jets coverage with all these changes on the horizon.

Thank you for sharing your experience with mental health. 

the potential problem with a “fan “ reporting is obvious   He obviously cannot draw and respect a line between his personal interests and his professional one

Again I applaud your honesty and strength for others afflicted with these issues

it sounds like Glenn is the one who needs to get himself checked out ASAP  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

14 hours ago, Dcat said:

BOOM.  Holy crap...   The light bulb just went off over my head.  Looking over Erika's tweets... it is now so obvious that it was indeed Mehta behind the burner account.

I've completely changed my mind now about who was behind the burner account   I read Erika's tweet  again where it's described that Mehta crossed the line and involved JD's son in his attempts to bully JD.  Involving the child of another?  Well does everyone recall the name on the burner account?   Wow.  It was Mehta.

So Mehta uses his targets' children in creepy ways.  The Garrett account and now the incident with JD's son.  That's way too close to assume coincidence.    If I were a detective I'd look a little further into this guy's activities.  His eagerness to involve children is more than creepy and I wonder if there is something else there..  

I'm out.  No need to discuss this pariah any longer.  Thanks for the illumination.

welcome captain GIF

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

I would be shocked if he didn't read the forums regularly. I would be shocked if all the beat reporters didn't read regularly.

It's always fun to see your posts get lifted verbatim into a Cimini piece... Though, it's been probably a decade since I've read one of those.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Well I hope the NYDN at this "emergency meeting" take note how Mehta involved reference to TWO children in his antics: Joe Douglas' son and, earlier on, Garrett Gase (using Garrett as the name on the burner account.   

Bye bye Manish.  You are fired.

I cannot imagine him NOT getting fired by the end of next week after their HR does a deep dive. 

If its ran by a credible manager, they wont have a choice but to can him. 

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I cannot imagine him NOT getting fired by the end of next week after their HR does a deep dive. 

If its ran by a credible manager, they wont have a choice but to can him. 

I don't believe that there is anything illuminated that they are already not aware of. They obviously know that Mehta had his credentials pulled and would know why. They would seem to be complicit.

As far as an "emergency meeting", it is probably more "Who do we get to fill the post that was left"?  I hope it is different, but previous indiscretions have not pushed them to move. 

• Upvote 1