(12-19-2020) NCAA Conference Championship Game Thread (the weekend we've all been waiting for)

5 minutes ago, PS17 said:

DWC please post Justin Fields’ handoff stats, thanks

Sermon = 16 runs for 204 yards (12.8 ypc) and 1 rushing TD. 

Fields = 10 runs for 24 yards (2.4 ypc) and 0 rushing TDs. 

?

Fields = 10/25 (40.0%), 105 yards, 0 TDs/2 INTs. 

?

His last 3 games against good D's (Clemson/Indiana/Northwestern) he's wet the bed as a PASSER and has looked absolutely atrocious while doing so. 

He stinks. 

I've been saying it for a year and have the butt fumbles to prove it.

Fields is a high level Darnold.  He's going to make some wow plays, but won't be able to run a pro offense effectively.  

Give me the guy that drops back and makes the easy pass 10 out of 10 times over the guy that plays backyard stuff that can't be sustained.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

Sermon = 16 runs for 204 yards (12.8 ypc) and 1 rushing TD. 

Fields = 10 runs for 24 yards (2.4 ypc) and 0 rushing TDs. 

?

Fields = 10/25 (40.0%), 105 yards, 0 TDs/2 INTs. 

?

His last 3 games against good D's (Clemson/Indiana/Northwestern) he's wet the bed as a PASSER and has looked absolutely atrocious while doing so. 

He stinks. 

Yes, now what about high school. You’re slacking 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Lmfao, I have admitted to being wrong about Mahomes plenty of times.  You have stated plenty of times that Mahomes is a product of his situation in KC, to this day.  If you want to play this “you said this in the past, therefore you can’t have an opinion on anything” let me go dig up your entire JetsInsider posting history.

What I'm pointing out is that it's ok for you to talk about QB W-L record when it fits your agenda but not allowed for others? 

And go ahead. Look at my username. Those were my most accurate posting days, ever lol heading into 2009 I was predicting an awesome D under Rex and predicting the playoffs all while JI negative SOJ fans laughed @ me into back to back AFC Championship Games...

✍️?‍♂️?

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

18 runs for 231 rushing yards and 1 TD. 

He's looking so good I don't know if I should consider him up there with Etienne/Najee or not lol (not really, I'm completely sold on Etienne/Najee). 

One game, watch him the rest of the year and last year.  nothing special.

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

What I'm pointing out is that it's ok for you to talk about QB W-L record when it fits your agenda but not allowed for others? 

And go ahead. Look at my username. Those were my most accurate posting days, ever lol heading into 2009 I was predicting an awesome D under Rex and predicting the playoffs all while JI negative SOJ fans laughed @ me into back to back AFC Championship Games...

✍️?‍♂️?

Again, I admitted to being completely wrong on Mahomes.  It doesn’t mean I can’t have an opinion on anything else.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Again, I admitted to being completely wrong on Mahomes.  It doesn’t mean I can’t have an opinion on anything else.

You keep avoiding my point. It's not even about being wrong about Mahomes (I'm just busting your balls) it's about this...

Screenshot_20201218-080638.thumb.png.c89358d82f72d2b14909abc70e083e20.pngScreenshot_20201218-075811.thumb.png.af8ef5225e6917517cac53a8b7909411.png

You jumped down my throat in the Harbaugh thread when I was taking up Alex Smith/Karl's W-L record but it's only ok for you to talk about QB W-L record when it fits your little driven agenda?

Look. There's nothing worse than talking football with a hypocritical poster. 

PS: Don't you ever dare try and jump down my throat (again) when I talk about QB W-L record. Thnx. 

• Thumb Down 4

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Have you not watched Jones ball out this year man?

He's got the highest single season QB Rating of All-Time (ever). 

Fields is Sam Darnold type of media driven hype and Wilson is nothingness compared to Mac Jones (imo). 

Jones has been good but you don’t project based on wins and losses you do it  based on situation and traits. Just based on arm talent Jones and Trask are way behind the other Wilson, Lawrence, Lance and Fields. 

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You keep avoiding my point. It's not even about being wrong about Mahomes (I'm just busting your balls) it's about this...

Screenshot_20201218-080638.thumb.png.c89358d82f72d2b14909abc70e083e20.pngScreenshot_20201218-075811.thumb.png.af8ef5225e6917517cac53a8b7909411.png

You jumped down my throat in the Harbaugh thread when I was taking up Alex Smith/Karl's W-L record but it's only ok for you to talk about QB W-L record when it fits your little driven agenda?

Look. There's nothing worse than talking football with a hypocritical poster. 

PS: Don't you ever dare try and jump down my throat (again) when I talk about QB W-L record. Thnx. 

It was years ago and I admitted to being wrong. I’m not avoiding anything.  It showed me how wrong using that argument is.  Believe it or not opinions can change.

• Post of the Week 1