2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

Lombardi is a total hack.

100 percent and he’s also Bellicheks water boy take it with a grain  of salt..

Nobody knows anything about the Watson situation except Watson..

Everyone’s just throwing sh*t against the wall.

We won’t know anything till Watson actually speaks

1 minute ago, RogerVick1980 said:

100 percent and he’s also Bellicheks water boy take it with a grain  of salt..

Nobody knows anything about the Watson situation except Watson..

Everyone’s just throwing sh*t against the wall

Notorious Jet Hater

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I think if the Watson trade happens, it will take place in the next couple days.  Now that the Texans have a "backup" plan in Tyrod Taylor, if they are going to move Watson I would think they'd want to do it before this second wave of free agency. This way they can plan how they are going to fill holes with their new draft capital and the players still left in FA.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, win4ever said:

On Adoree Jackson.  It's been more than a year since I looked at Titan's film (basically shut down my site) but I think Jackson can be an excellent addition.  He's very good as a man cover corner but tends to give free releases at times while playing press.  I think that was the one thing that bothered me with him, he didn't seem to jam guys at the line enough, but other than that, love his potential.  

Didn't USC use him on offense too? I wonder if the Jets would look to do something like that. 

1 minute ago, WhartonJet said:

I think if the Watson trade happens, it will take place in the next couple days.  Now that the Texans have a "backup" plan in Tyrod Taylor, if they are going to move Watson I would think they'd want to do it before this second wave of free agency. This way they can plan how they are going to fill holes with their new draft capital and the players still left in FA.

I don’t think the Watson situation will play out in a logical way. If it does t makes sense to trade him before the draft. 

4 minutes ago, WhartonJet said:

I think after the pro days is when you might see movement. 

3 hours ago, section314 said:

I heard on Sirius that the start would be Chicago's 1st and 2nd in 2021&22. Then some players. The Seahawks would need a QB. maybe Foles or Dalton could be in deal. Obviously just speculation.

Three way trade proposal:

Chicago gets Russell Wilson

Seattle gets Sam Darnold and Chicago’s 2021 #1, 2021 #2, 2022 #2

NYJ get Chicago 2022 #1, 2021 #4

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Him and La Canfora

How these dicks still have jobs as “insiders” in beyond me.

When the hell have either one of them ever once broken a major deal/signing?

If you aren’t Schefter, Rapoport, or Glazer...then I roll my eyes and piss in your general direction.

La Confora totally. Lombardi I think does talk to people and isn’t just peddling made up stuff. He’s never going to break anything but I wouldn’t totally discount this. 

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

La Confora totally. Lombardi I think does talk to people and isn’t just peddling made up stuff. He’s never going to break anything but I wouldn’t totally discount this. 

I don’t doubt Lombardi has some sources I just don’t think anyone really knows where Watson wants to go aside from Watson.

We’ve heard so many different variations of teams he  supposedly wants to go to or doesn’t..

It’s hard to take any of them seriously at this point.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RogerVick1980 said:

I don’t doubt Lombardi has some sources I just don’t think anyone really knows where Watson wants to go aside from Watson.

We’ve heard so many different variations of teams he  supposedly wants to go to or doesn’t..

It’s hard to take any of them seriously at this point.

I wonder if Lombardi still thinks Bill Belichick is brilliant for drafting two tight ends nobody ever heard of in the 3rd round last year? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KRL said:

Keanu Neal when healthy has been a tackling machine.  His injury
history should keep his price down.  Adding him at LB would give
the defense an interesting hybrid look:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/3054962/keanu-neal

All for a 1-year "prove-it" deal to see how he'd fit as an OLB/SS hybrid. Think Telvin Smith

• Upvote 3