2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

Just now, Jets723 said:

Agreed.  Look we all want the Jets to be a playoff contender BUT this is what a rebuild looks like.  It’s going to take another 2 years.  Luckily we have a ton of draft picks and cap room so we are looking to building a long term contender 

Whats 2 more years right we haven't won a damn thing since 1969. 

#JetUp 

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Funny thing and I will get blasted for this but I worry that JAX will actually select him in the end. Do you think Meyer cares a hoot what the media thinks? I REALLY want Wilson

If the Jags ever took Wilson first, this place would be a giant party. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ganggreen305 said:

You can't win with this fan base.  People want Joe to sign everyone, use every cent of our cap.  Then they'll bitch that we have no cap space.  You can't win.

We signed 2 players. We can now field a team 23 on Sunday 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

#JetUp 

u need to be patient-one of things I have seen on here is the folks that preach patience and rebuild were not sitting in the stands in the 70s, 80s or 90s....

I have been very critical of Joe and I am sure some despise my comments but you know what I have seen this movie play out before over and over again-I am no longer willing to just believe in a guy and his system. I want freaking results-all last year we heard he had a plan first it was trevor then it was to go all in on FA now it is  hey we are 2-3 years away still...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I would be absolutely stunned Lawrence isn’t the first pick.

And at this point 3 years ago people were saying same thing about Sam. Admittedly Trevor is a better prospect. But say you go through your process and in the end you rate Wilson above Lawrence. And like Simms there is a "gap" between them. Do you still succumb to the media/football fan pressure and take Lawrence or do you take the guy you feel is the best prospect?

13 minutes ago, kmnj said:

People want Joe to improve the team and we heard all last year the suck was on purpose dumping contracts to have tons of money and go after high end free agents to improve the roster not sign gunners from the saints. Our line is very suspect and there actually was some top tier guys out there and we are coming away with none of them

YEah, we should have signed Trent Williams to that mammoth contract for another LT who is 32 years old.

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Strawman 

How so? You’ve conceded nothing. So It’s reasonable to presume at this point that you hold some distorted “he’s flawless” position on Wilson - since the obvious concern with him is that he was known as Lawnchair Wilson for a significant portion of time. Some tracked the first 6 weeks and discerned that hadn’t be under pressure once or something obscene. 

why don’t you walk me threw his shortcomings. Maybe you’ll win me over.   

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

#JetUp 

I’m just being honest.  Look I want to win but I’d rather build the right way.  Trading a sh*tload of firsts and other assets for Watson when we have holes all over the roster certainly doesn’t help us get over the hump.  Also It won’t help Watson when he had nothing good around him 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1