2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol I’m not understanding why we weren’t all over this. This is what is so frustrating with this team during FA.

how do you know we weren't, just because we did not get him?  so only Arizona wanted him and all other 31 teams did not

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol I’m not understanding why we weren’t all over this. This is what is so frustrating with this team during FA.

Joe was working on special teams guys-you build from the outside in....

7 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

Can someone please tell me why we weren’t in on this?

These are moves that you make when you're trying to make the jump to contender. The Jets are still trying to work their way to relevance. People need to understand that until the Jets assemble a roster than can at least get to .500 they won't be trading draft picks away, or spending money on aging vets. I think this message has been sent pretty clearly by JD at this point.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, ganggreen305 said:

You can't win with this fan base.  People want Joe to sign everyone, use every cent of our cap.  Then they'll bitch that we have no cap space.  You can't win.

People want Joe to improve the team and we heard all last year the suck was on purpose dumping contracts to have tons of money and go after high end free agents to improve the roster not sign gunners from the saints. Our line is very suspect and there actually was some top tier guys out there and we are coming away with none of them

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Why do you think posting something hateful like this is acceptable here?

I'm not sure how this would even be considered a gray area in your mind. Complete garbage that has no place here.

ok just cant stand the sight of her

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, fullblast said:

These are moves that you make when you're trying to make the jump to contender. The Jets are still trying to work their way to relevance. People need to understand that until the Jets assemble a roster than can at least get to .500 they won't be trading draft picks away. I think this message has been sent pretty clearly by JD at this point.

Agreed.  Look we all want the Jets to be a playoff contender BUT this is what a rebuild looks like.  It’s going to take another 2 years.  Luckily we have a ton of draft picks and cap room so we are looking to building a long term contender 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Funny thing and I will get blasted for this but I worry that JAX will actually select him in the end. Do you think Meyer cares a hoot what the media thinks? I REALLY want Wilson

I would be absolutely stunned Lawrence isn’t the first pick.

• Upvote 2