***The Official 2021 NFL Super Bowl LV Game Thread***

26 minutes ago, undertow said:

I'll never be able to get over Bowles horrendous defensive game plan and lack of adjustments vs the Bills in 2015 I just picture Mahomes shredding them and Reid out game planning him...something like 43-27.

If he coaches the bucs like he coached here he will do nothing to take away kelce and hill.

We had so many games when he was here that the game plan should have been take away such and such a player and that player would destroy the jets.

Bowles big thing is to stop the run, KC doesn't care.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

If he coaches the bus like he coached here he will do nothing to take away kelce and hill.

We had so many games when he was here that the game plan should have been take away such and such a player and that player would destroy the jets.

Bowles big thing is to stop the run, KC doesn't care.

Bowles is gonna give Tyreek Hill a 10 yard cushion all game.....putting some bucks on Hill for MVP. lol

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

The halftime show alone will guarantee my not watching this game. A performer who degrades women in many of his songs. Goodell on his social justice illusion parade while minority head coaches are few. Just shows the hypocrisy of the #me-too movement. Only takes issue against conservatives

The NFL making any attempt at woke outreach:

30 rock hello GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

The halftime show alone will guarantee my not watching this game. A performer who degrades women in many of his songs. Goodell on his social justice illusion parade while minority head coaches are few. Just shows the hypocrisy of the #me-too movement. Only takes issue against conservatives

LOL get off your high horse and enjoy the game between two great teams 

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You’re the guy drinking Coors Light, but I’m the slum-dwelling degenerate?

Listen up whipper-snapper. 

I used to drink the King of Beers for years Budweiser I had a pipeline to my house from the brewery in Newark. 

Multiple injuries and surgeries led me to Coors Light. 

Whatever works buddy. 

Just joking about the apartment. 

:cheers:

38 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

LOL get off your high horse and enjoy the game between two great teams 

How am I on a high horse? Quite the opposite..... I’m the guy who sees the hypocrisy of those who say “do what I say not as I do” or cancel others while they do the same and never get called out. Why would I support that machine. 

19 hours ago, LionelRichie said:

I remember being a kid thinking about how awesome it would be for the Jets to be in a Super Bowl.   Now I'm middle aged and they have never freaking made it.   Really amazing when you think about, 40+ years and not a single SB appearance.    

51 years and yes sucking like that takes real salty management.  

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’m telling you, @joewilly12 really ****ed up by starting this thread a day early. Such bad juju. Pretty much guarantees a Tom Brady win and, like, we end up being the team that trades for Wentz. The die is cast. You watch

Blah blah blah Nostradamus who cares who wins. 

This thread has nothing to do with who wins. 

May the best team win. 

Shouldn't you be out begging for coins so you can buy a game time 40. 

image.thumb.png.72f16bb5d9cfa098f01a162adb6ff2c8.png