Jump to content

Forum Upgrade Complete - Dark Mode Option


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Everyone - we upgraded the software last week and we had a few threads of comments and feedback. We have incorporated all the feedback that we could and I wanted to start a new thread with some exp

Much better. Thank you. I was going blind.   Also my wife could tell I was  checking for Watson updates at 1:00; 3:00 & 5:00 a.m. daily. The room lit up like a Christmas tree!!  

Thanks but if I knew everyone would have been so happy with the dark mode I would have made it a VIP Member only option.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

....

Yeah let's keep this thread serious so it doesn't go off topic. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

It’s too dark but I have no issue with the white background. 

Same for me. I use a widesceen monitor and the dark mode doesn't work for me. I do think I will use it on my phone though. Not sure why but it seems to work for me well there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Much better. Thank you. I was going blind.

 

Also my wife could tell I was  checking for Watson updates at 1:00; 3:00 & 5:00 a.m. daily. The room lit up like a Christmas tree!!

 

LOL!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Maxman said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks but if I knew everyone would have been so happy with the dark mode I would have made it a VIP Member only option.

:)

Fk Sooth i wanted my wasted JI $$$ back for being tricked into his VIP forum. It stunk. 

In all seriousness thnx for all you do with JN. Our team stinks but our fan base here in #1 and we have a cool forum too.

Makes being a Jets fan worthwhile.

Thnx. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Maxman said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks but if I knew everyone would have been so happy with the dark mode I would have made it a VIP Member only option.

:)

We are all far too cheap for that.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yeah let's keep this thread serious so it doesn't go off topic. Thanks.

Haha, alright. Sorry, immature joke. 🤣

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Can you default the site to go into dark mode when the Jets lose?

SAR I

My joke was funnier than this one, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jetfan39 said:

Sorry to be late on suggestions, but could you please put post# in the thread back?

 

I didn't realize it was gone.  It is still installed, it might not work with the current version, I will check though.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jetfan39 said:

Sorry to be late on suggestions, but could you please put post# in the thread back?

 

 

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I didn't realize it was gone.  It is still installed, it might not work with the current version, I will check though.

This file is not compatible with the version of Invision Community you are using.

Looks like I have to wait for the plugin author to update it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I like the stealth black background with the Gotham Green text 

So you're saying it shouldn't be "Dark Mode" it should be "Stealth Mode"?

I agree.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

So you're saying it shouldn't be "Dark Mode" it should be "Stealth Mode"?

I agree.

SAR I

From the feedback you gave in the other thread we just updated mobile.  I tested this out and it looks like you can miss, click a lot lower, and it still clicks on it. Let me know what you think.

Added an invisible box around the "last post date" on the mobile homepage and topic list page. Your users should no longer need to be super accurate when tapping the link

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...