Forum Upgrade Complete - Dark Mode Option

13 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

It’s too dark but I have no issue with the white background. 

Same for me. I use a widesceen monitor and the dark mode doesn't work for me. I do think I will use it on my phone though. Not sure why but it seems to work for me well there.

7 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Much better. Thank you. I was going blind.

Also my wife could tell I was  checking for Watson updates at 1:00; 3:00 & 5:00 a.m. daily. The room lit up like a Christmas tree!!

LOL!!!

12 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thanks but if I knew everyone would have been so happy with the dark mode I would have made it a VIP Member only option.

:)

Fk Sooth i wanted my wasted JI $$$ back for being tricked into his VIP forum. It stunk. 

In all seriousness thnx for all you do with JN. Our team stinks but our fan base here in #1 and we have a cool forum too.

Makes being a Jets fan worthwhile.

Thnx. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jetfan39 said:

Sorry to be late on suggestions, but could you please put post# in the thread back?

I didn't realize it was gone.  It is still installed, it might not work with the current version, I will check though.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jetfan39 said:

Sorry to be late on suggestions, but could you please put post# in the thread back?

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I didn't realize it was gone.  It is still installed, it might not work with the current version, I will check though.

This file is not compatible with the version of Invision Community you are using.

Looks like I have to wait for the plugin author to update it.

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

So you're saying it shouldn't be "Dark Mode" it should be "Stealth Mode"?

I agree.

SAR I

From the feedback you gave in the other thread we just updated mobile.  I tested this out and it looks like you can miss, click a lot lower, and it still clicks on it. Let me know what you think.

Added an invisible box around the "last post date" on the mobile homepage and topic list page. Your users should no longer need to be super accurate when tapping the link