Golladay to FA?

Breer seems to be hinting Golladay didn’t like playing for Patricia in a program run by someone who came from the Pats. Some of the teams rumored to be after Golladay.

Dolphins - Flores - came from Pats

Giants - Judge - came from Pats 

Pats - Belichick - actually are Pats

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

i like how every off season we hear about how all these teams are going to show interest. I very much doubt he will be on the pats, dolphins or giants. 

I could see him landing here. in FA with our cap, we have the ability to go after a top tier guy with very little problems. Joe set us up for this off season. So he could in fact be aggressive and get some play makers. Kenny certainly fits the bill and would day one make the team much better. I def think Joe D will be going after him. 

32 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

i like how every off season we hear about how all these teams are going to show interest. I very much doubt he will be on the pats, dolphins or giants. 

I could see him landing here. in FA with our cap, we have the ability to go after a top tier guy with very little problems. Joe set us up for this off season. So he could in fact be aggressive and get some play makers. Kenny certainly fits the bill and would day one make the team much better. I def think Joe D will be going after him. 

But we have a leader of men! All gas/ no breaks

4 hours ago, derp said:

Breer seems to be hinting Golladay didn’t like playing for Patricia in a program run by someone who came from the Pats. Some of the teams rumored to be after Golladay.

Dolphins - Flores - came from Pats

Giants - Judge - came from Pats 

Pats - Belichick - actually are Pats

I took it to mean he doesnt want to go to a losing program.......like the one he was in last year.

13 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

I took it to mean he doesnt want to go to a losing program.......like the one he was in last year.

Maybe, I definitely still feel the same way I originally did with program and fresh start being the operative terms. We’ll probably know where he lands in a little over a week.

Corey Davis was a nice addition @ WR but what the fk is JD waiting on?

Last year he made a big mistake by letting Robby Anderson walk without a contract;

Midway through the season JD even went on record. And admitted to making a mistake by not knowing Robby's market value (before letting him walk). 

In the same breath he also promised to fix his mistake. 

You've got two impact WRs both waiting to get paid. Kenny & JuJu. 

Sign one of them JD. Be a man of your word. Correct your WR mistake. Invest into the freaking position with firepower already. 

• Post of the Week 3

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Last year he made a big mistake by letting Robby Anderson walk without a contract;

Midway through the season JD even went on record. And admitted to making a mistake by not knowing Robby's market value (before letting him walk). 

Sign one of them JD. Be a man of your word. Correct your WR mistake. Invest into the freaking position with firepower already. 

Before the Hardee signing today we had about $51 million in cap money left to spend. 

Cant figure JD out. 

7 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Not JuJu but 100% correct In spirit 

2 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Teams are probably waiting for FA to officially start therefore players can take a physical. Golladay should definitely be one of those players as he miss months with a hip INJ. 

All deals announced are pending a physical. The WR market just hasn’t materialized and free agents are waiting it out. 

It appears that golloday was expecting bigger offers. Hes Coming off an injury. But in 2019 led the league in tds. Maybe JD can swoop in and get him at a decent price. Our wr Corp would be nasty with golloday Mims and davis

Doubt it happens tho.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2936459-kenny-golladay-rumors-giants-teams-interested-only-at-certain-price-points

24 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

They might be asking for too much $$ and/or they also may not fit the culture JD is building