Bills Allowing Max Capacity with Proof of Vaccination

30 minutes ago, RobR said:

Yet somehow they can't obtain a government ID., which is free right now to everyone. Requiring an app and a smartphone is inherently racist and also discriminates against the senior citizens. Are you OK with that?

Or get on a plane (for instance Delta) or pick up or order sports tickets (for instance the All Star Game) or buy liquor or cigarettes or get a checking account or cash checks or going to a hospital or picking up a prescription or getting unemployment benefits or.......buying a gun. 

Weird. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, choon328 said:

The government isn't requiring an app. Nobody has the RIGHT to go to a football game. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything. Is it OK if homeless people walk into a restaurant where you're eating and sit down next to you? Or is it ok that a private business refuse them entry and service? Is that racist or ageist too if they're black or old?

And I'm not sure you understand what racism is. What's racist is you assuming all poor people are black or Hispanic and will be the only ones affected by this. Poor white people will have the same issues.

But this is not about race so take that weak sh*t somewhere else.

In your first post you said it will be about getting an app on your phone, not me. The president is the one who said it is so hard for people of color to get onto the internet, and without the internet how are you going to run a smartphone or download apps? That is definition of racism because sporting venues, etc, etc. , will be inherently racist because it's apparently racism that causes people not to be able to get these tools. 

Throwing in  the homeless has no bearing on what I posted. Would you be OK with a private business, say a restaurant, that has a sign that excludes certain people? That's what it sounds like. 

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

Or get on a plane (for instance Delta) or pick up or order sports tickets (for instance the All Star Game) or buy liquor or cigarettes or get a checking account or cash checks or going to a hospital or picking up a prescription or getting unemployment benefits or.......buying a gun. 

Weird. 

We've had a tumultuous past on here but I agree with all of your posts since you started showing up here again. Nice to see you posting again.

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

In your first post you said it will be about getting an app on your phone, not me. The president is the one who said it is so hard for people of color to get onto the internet, and without the internet how are you going to run a smartphone or download apps? That is definition of racism because sporting venues, etc, etc. , will be inherently racist because it's apparently racism that causes people not to be able to get these tools. 

Throwing in  the homeless has no bearing on what I posted. Would you be OK with a private business, say a restaurant, that has a sign that excludes certain people? That's what it sounds like. 

It’s like Biden is channeling.....Jim Crow. 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Free Darnold jerseys with proof of being among the 99.999994% who got the Johnson and Johnson shot and didn’t get leg cramps

I thought the Sam Darnold jerseys would be used to wipe seats down or if there is a shortage of toilet paper in the restrooms. 

Hoping the best outcome for those J & J recipients. 

2 hours ago, choon328 said:

I would assume you'd get a refund since they're changing their policy. This is going to be a good opportunity for people who could never get season tickets to do so. 

This is fine for a season. I'm fine for a year if it makes everyone feel better to fill a stadium. It's not even FDA approved. I'm making my own choice and it's up to every individual, but if that's what it takes for a year to fill the stadium so the Jets can get booed again I'm fine. They shouldn't loose their tickets going forward though 

• Upvote 1

This can all be very easily solved if everyone that wanted access to a sporting or concert or public event got a microchip implanted that could be scanned at the gate to ensure compliance with the venue’s views I mean safety and health precautions. 

4 hours ago, KRL said:

People can do what they want, but if you think I'm going to have
a team dictate my health decisions your crazy.  On top of that
who in the world would trust their health records being passed 
around on the internet on an app.  I'm sure nothing could go
wrong with that.  In closing I've got two words for you:

"Tuskegee Project"

Do you even know what you are talking about?

No... You don't.

Because it's NOTHING like the country GIVING syphilis to unknowing Black men.

Jesus....

Smh

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

This can all be very easily solved if everyone that wanted access to a sporting or concert or public event got a microchip implanted that could be scanned at the gate to ensure compliance with the venue’s views I mean safety and health precautions. 

Cheese Frog!!!!  I took u off ignore.  Welcome back buddy!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RobR said:

Apparently a vaccine card is not enough, you need an app on your phone and that would be racist. Just look at what our president said about people of color even using the internet and I quote, "Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts, know how to use … Know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store."

So tell me again how this policy is fair for minorities and African Americans?

Politics aren’t allowed here. Ok? Thanks?

The current debate and discussion around vaccine proof and vaccine passports seems to be around HIPPA and healthcare privacy laws.  Whether or not some institutions, private businesses or government entities can ask for your private healthcare info in order for you to obtain a service from them isn't clear yet.  It raises questions.... Can a business then refuse to serve you if you can't prove you had a flu shot?  Can McDonald's refuse to sell you a cheeseburger because you can't prove you don't have high blood pressure? Can a bar refuse entry because @T0mShane can't prove his STDs are gone?  I mean where does it end???

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, choon328 said:

Keep in mind this is not a vaccine mandate. It's a private business not allowing entry without it.  Same thing as no shoes no service. Not of your freedoms are being taken away. 

Couldn’t agree more.  And this is the only real way we are going to fully reopen the economy 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Only 500,000+ people have died of it

Are you aware of the normal annual deaths from the flu? This past year the number of flu cases is nil. Easier to report everything as COVID when you’re getting federal funds for one but not the other. 
Promised myself I wouldn’t get sucked back in. COVID is real & dangerous but what’s being sold to the public is not the whole truth. This is government overreach and a power grab to move all to one payer system 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

Are you aware of the normal annual deaths from the flu? This past year the number of flu cases is nil. Easier to report everything as COVID when you’re getting federal funds for one but not the other. 
Promised myself I wouldn’t get sucked back in. COVID is real & dangerous but what’s being sold to the public is not the whole truth. This is government overreach and a power grab to move all to one payer system 
Similar to the vaccine dev approach ... anyone thinking that this new RNA approach to vaccination is not built around monetizing the situation ? I have a couple connections ... people close to the system are all getting vaccinated because it's better than not ... but just curious when was your last small pox booster ? .... that's what I thought. As soon as this pandemic dropped ... cooincendentally when the trade war with China was reaching a peak... drug company CEOs eyes lit up at the opportunity.

The vaccines will do what they are advertised to do. But I just wonder if there was an even better solution than an annual shot.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

11 hours ago, KRL said:

People can do what they want, but if you think I'm going to have
a team dictate my health decisions your crazy.  On top of that
who in the world would trust their health records being passed 
around on the internet on an app.  I'm sure nothing could go
wrong with that.  In closing I've got two words for you:

"Tuskegee Project"

No... You don't.

Jesus....

Smh

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Omg you conspiracy theorists.

Stop.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, zonajetfan said:

Do people actually not realize it is not even intended to stop the spread lol. It is only intended use is to suffer lesser symptoms....allegedly. I place blame squarely on our pathetic media class, sports included. 

Well... to be fair, the vaccines have been reported 100% against hospitalization and death. Which IMO is good with me, whole goal is to not die haha

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Yearly deaths from the flu is 20k. Where are the other 480,000 coming from genius?

58 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I've heard this argument, to an extent I get it. But if you look total deaths from year to year you can tell something is far different this past year than any we've seen.

5f7158e.png

Edit* - one could also argue that because of the intense sanitization seen, the mask wearing, and the social distancing we should see a record low number of flu deaths.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, paulyjet said:

No... You don't.

Jesus....

Smh

If you could engage your brain cells you would know that the point I'm
making is that the government has a history of saying "something is for
the public good" but then doing the opposite.  Its called analytical
thinking, do some research

• Upvote 1