Your prayers are appreciated ...

@TeddEY I just wrote your birthday down of 6-12 and placed in my wallet. I'm getting you a birthday present man. You didn't have to make this kind gesture just like I don't have to get you anything special but I want to. This thread brought years to my eyes bro because my mom beat breast cancer and I know the emotional feelings that Max is feeling having to watch a loved one have to fight again. Actually I don't want to wait until your birthday. Even Christmas is too long for me. I wanna send it in time for opening day of Jets 2021 but if I tell you what it is you've gotta promise me to not rock it until 12:00 week 1 of regular season ight. I've never since a kid been good at keeping secrets I used to always tell my older sisters 1 gift they'd be receiving hah I'm giving you my Zach Thomas Dolphins jersey my grandma gave me (I kid) I'm getting you a LAVERANUES COLES JERSEY (white or green I can't say). Inbox me your PO Box or street address and what jersey size and hat size too gotta have a matching fit son (I promise I won't stalk you ?) and na I won't stop until you accept.

PS: If I were rich I'd buy everyone a gift but unfortunately I'm not but I believe in good Karma and believe in people bring celebrated over good gestures I'm so sick of the news shoving bad energy down our throats JN makes me feel proud to still be an American.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

40 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

You know, the shame in all of this... Lauren's going to get better, Max's family is getting taken care of, JN gets the warm fuzzy feeling of doing some good, and I'm stuck here, never getting answers to all of my @Adolf Oliver Nipples questions.

Does it help a little if I provide his entire posting history, below?

Content Count:  4

Last Visited:  October 17, 2005

On 10/17/2005 at 6:26 PM, BlackLabelJetsFan said:

Where's Ron Mexico when you need him?

On 10/17/2005 at 6:46 PM, Adolf Oliver Nipples said:

On Monday, that would be beating your team by 20 points.

On 10/17/2005 at 6:51 PM, Smizzy said:

And then giving us all Herpies too!

Thanks Ron Mexico!

On 10/17/2005 at 6:53 PM, Adolf Oliver Nipples said:

It's the gift that keeps on giving. Enjoy!

Question: Vick with herpes and a bum knee or Vinny with a clean bill of health?

On 10/17/2005 at 6:54 PM, Smizzy said:

Ill Take Jeff George with Syphilis at this point or Even Jeff Hostetler with the clap.

On 10/17/2005 at 6:55 PM, Adolf Oliver Nipples said:

:lol::lol:

On 10/17/2005 at 7:07 PM, Adolf Oliver Nipples said:

Well, we made Aaron Brooks look like Joe Montana last week, so anything's possible. Our defense is truly in shambles. You never know.

He posted four times, in one thread, on one Fall day in 2005.  And then he was gone.  Forever.  

We also know he’s a Falcons fan was born on March 31, 1975.  So he's 46 years old, perhaps. 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

This is getting exceedingly strange.  And I've got more questions.

I think this is a different one, but still:

https://www.fark.com/comments/10201847?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=comments&utm_campaign=fark

2018-10-21 7:42:08 PM  

OK, Chiefs, get to smacking that ass. Taking down the Bengals along with the rest of the North losing on Pittsburgh's bye week might be too much to hope for, but make it happen.