Your prayers are appreciated ...

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

I think it’s like $20 for the first one from the Tooth Fairy and Presents from parents.

Absurd.

My local tooth fairy left Kennedy half dollars, and I thought I was doing pretty well. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Maybe get the guys who flew the "Fire Idzik" banner involved?   I'm thinking hourly fly overs for NYC, Jersey, etc.

That Fire Idzik banner got us Macc.

I think we all want a better outcome for Lauren.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

That Fire Idzik banner got us Macc.

I think we all want a better outcome for Lauren.

Mcc was bad?  

Was thinking about expanding the exposure to the fundraiser.  But yeah, you're right.  The last thing we would want for Lauren is any association with Jet management.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

That's a great thing to do.

To be clear, Max perfectly fine financially.  This is about a bunch of people coming together, who can't drop them off food themselves, and doing the next best thing.  Max created this community for all of us, and by my estimation, while he's going through this, we're simply saying, "let us buy you dinner."  As of this moment, it looks like we're able to do that for 2.5 months.

When my father-in-law battled cancer, the outpouring of love, support, and casseroles was truly a blessing for everyone helping with his care. I love that you put this together. ♥️

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 3