Your prayers are appreciated ...

Couldn't sleep. Said a prayer for Mrs. Lauren. My moms the one woman I know who's ever had breast cancer watching her fight and recover bothered me how did I cry every night for my mom but she always kept a smile never once even told me she was scared one time I asked her if she's dying on me and hiding the truth from me she looked me in my eyes and said she's not going to die because she's gonna fight the good fight for her family and she beat it I don't know what I would've done if she didn't survive I been praying every am and every night for y'all I told my mom about JN and Mrs Lauren wen I was much younger 2007 2009 she used to always ask me are my Jets friends fighting with me again because I'd always tell her about the posters who drove me nuts the other day I called her over phone and read to her the donation thread and how we were rooting for numbers to keep going up for Max and his family just so she could see I've got some good Jets friends more importantly to thnx her again for fighting for me man it's 3:10 I got work @ 7:30 i ain't never gonna stop praying for you Mrs Lauren 269350_10151401724024032_1971225277_n.jp

A younger me. First and only tattoo will never get another 1 it's all I need had it when I was 15 in memory of my grandma she prayed on her rosary beads every night since a kid I believe in prayer have never prayed about no sports teams not never but I'm praying hard for you and your family Max I know in my heart ? she's gonna do like my mom and fight more for you and her kids than herself women are stronger than us weaker men they don't let no sports games bring them down they have bigger multi tasking missions to accomplish I promise you her #1 mission is to fight she can't lose

• Sympathy 2

5 hours ago, ZacharyWilson said:

Donated the max (man)

One of those times I wish I was religious but maybe positive thoughts work just as well as prayers.

As someone who believes in God I would absolutely argue that positive thoughts matter just as much as prayer. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

As someone who believes in God I would absolutely argue that positive thoughts matter just as much as prayer. 

Agreed. Many times faith in God is the only thing that enables us to maintain a positive attitude in the darkest times.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

I want to thank everyone again for the prayers and donations.  We shut the donation part down, the response there was so overwhelming. Seriously don't have the words to describe the appreciation we feel and how much it helps. Takes the guilt out of ordering food in for the rest of the year. Helps so much! Beyond our wildest dreams.

Bone scan this week, and chemo is just under the halfway point.  9 weekly treatments left and every 3rd week they add in two hormone therapies.

Pray, please pray. Thank you!

Thank you for sharing.

I will keep you two close in my thoughts. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2021 at 1:16 AM, Maxman said:

I want to thank everyone again for the prayers and donations.  We shut the donation part down, the response there was so overwhelming. Seriously don't have the words to describe the appreciation we feel and how much it helps. Takes the guilt out of ordering food in for the rest of the year. Helps so much! Beyond our wildest dreams.

Bone scan this week, and chemo is just under the halfway point.  9 weekly treatments left and every 3rd week they add in two hormone therapies.

Pray, please pray. Thank you!

Head high my friend, Lauren's got this!   

• Upvote 1

I pray every night and ask my local Jet friends to do the same as they all know the site.

In my mind, the players may not have a patch but JetNation fans will have a patch on their heart every week which sends out good Karma and strength for her to beat the f'in devil C.

• Sympathy 1