Your prayers are appreciated ...

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

So I wanted to let everyone know because we don't do religious talk here but I am a believer. So prayers are definitely appreciated.

I will be praying along with amny others for a speedy and pain free healing. 

Philippians 4:6 ESV 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 4

I’m so sorry Max. 

cancer was luckily something I never really had to deal with in my family until very recently, but my fiancé’s family seems to experience it at every turn they take. 

I will keep your wife, you, and your family in my prayers. Clearly she’s a fighter, and I have no doubt this will be no different. 

God gives his toughest battles to his strongest warriors. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

My prayers are with you and your wife. Cancer has affected someone in most peoples family's. A real relentless and evil disease. Keep the faith, and make sure Lauren is following a nutritious diet. Especially during Chemo. 

• Upvote 1

Had no idea max .. you guys got this ... lost my wife a few years back to a diff kind of cancer ... but the positive vibes are all coming your way brother... kick that cancer in the balls ... lots of prayers to the mrs and love to you both.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1

Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and nice messages. We appreciate it so much!

This site is so important to me, we are doing this over 15 years now. Jets family is family for real.

Thanks!

• Sympathy 4

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hey - just wanted to let everyone know that my wife, Lauren, her cancer is back. I had posted about it before, years ago. She had breast cancer about 8 years ago and it came back a few years later. She recently hit the 5 year free and clear mark which is a big milestone. Then unfortunately a routine doctors appointment ended up with an emergency hospital stay and pretty invasive surgery.  She was in the hospital for a week in May, her breast cancer has returned and unfortunately spread a bit.

The Oncologist got the report right away and the team at Memorial Sloan Kettering took over immediately. This morning she had her 5th chemo treatment. That will happen once every week for 18 weeks. The cancer has changed a bit and in a good news \ bad news kind of way they have hormone therapies they are treating her with as well. The oncologist said she feels the outcome will be good here.

It is a long road, none of this is fun. But Lauren has amazing family and friends around her. Lauren used to post her back in the day but I realize most of you don't know her. She is the most positive person I have ever met. She simply never complains, just tackles each step and does it all with a smile on her face. So I wanted to let everyone know because we don't do religious talk here but I am a believer. So prayers are definitely appreciated.

Thanks!

So sorry Max My Mom has been going through the C word as well and now my sister. My thoughts and Prayers are with the Wife. She Certainly seems like a strong woman and if she has beat it before she is a shoe in to do it once more buddy. 

• Upvote 1

Hey - just wanted to let everyone know that my wife, Lauren, her cancer is back. I had posted about it before, years ago. She had breast cancer about 8 years ago and it came back a few years later. She recently hit the 5 year free and clear mark which is a big milestone. Then unfortunately a routine doctors appointment ended up with an emergency hospital stay and pretty invasive surgery.  She was in the hospital for a week in May, her breast cancer has returned and unfortunately spread a bit.
The Oncologist got the report right away and the team at Memorial Sloan Kettering took over immediately. This morning she had her 5th chemo treatment. That will happen once every week for 18 weeks. The cancer has changed a bit and in a good news \ bad news kind of way they have hormone therapies they are treating her with as well. The oncologist said she feels the outcome will be good here.
It is a long road, none of this is fun. But Lauren has amazing family and friends around her. Lauren used to post her back in the day but I realize most of you don't know her. She is the most positive person I have ever met. She simply never complains, just tackles each step and does it all with a smile on her face. So I wanted to let everyone know because we don't do religious talk here but I am a believer. So prayers are definitely appreciated.
Thanks!

Will be praying for her and you as well. My sister in law went down this long road. It came back years later but many years later she is still with us and stronger than ever. Best wishes and thoughts to you.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Sympathy 1

Lauren's positive attitude and strength are powerful healing forces, and MSK is top notch.  Having the mighty Maxman at her side will also make a huge difference.  All the love and positive energy I can muster are coming your way.  

• Upvote 1