Training Camp Practice - 8/9 (getting ready for the Giants)

6 minutes ago, DannyDevito3 said:

Seriously? 7 straight incompletions in a practice setting?

This kid should not be starting week 1.  Downvote me all you want. 

I am concerned, but can we at least give him more than a week and a half of practice before we bench him.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ZacharyWilson said:

Was it five seconds or was it a I'd Rather Be Writing About My Favorite Team The Miami Dolphins five seconds? 

My understanding from all the gurus is that it has something to do with pads. Half the post this training camp have been about pads. It’s the latest thing Jets fans are worried about.

I’ll say it’s Lawson. I think he’s going to have a breakout year.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

After playing the Green-White thing Saturday night, I’m not surprised they’re taking it easy today.

Its still early, and I’m sure some guys are a little dinged up. I’m okay with starting slow on Monday and ramping up for the preseason game with the Jints.

That would be good... if they tackled during the green & white, but they didn't. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I think I trust the HC just a little bit more than Cimini and the rest of his beat reporter buddies, and some guys in their  basements posting on this board.

What is Saleh supposed to say? He’s not going to toss Wilson under the boss. Nobody knows what he’s thinking behind closed doors. 

• Thumb Down 6

26 minutes ago, Lith said:

I am concerned, but can we at least give him more than 1-2 seasons before we bench him.

Fixed it for you.  People on this board are willing to give Fitztragic a pass despite 15 years of sucking because he gave them a thrill for a few weeks in 2015, but Wilson is a bust after he struggled for few series on a Saturday night intra-scrimmage in early August.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So - how long will this troll be allowed to just dump all over our training camp threads with nothing but negative BS? I mean - I'm hardly a sun shiner but read the guys post history and get the point of what he's here for.

@The Crusher

Yeah, that’s the spirit!!!

Let’s keep this place all sunshine and lollipops!!! ?

• Thumb Down 2

17 minutes ago, DannyDevito3 said:

What is Saleh supposed to say? He’s not going to toss Wilson under the boss. Nobody knows what he’s thinking behind closed doors. 

And nobody outside the Jets team knows what they were trying to do on the 14 passes Wilson threw today and whether he missed his reads, made mistakes, or the receivers ran the wrong routes or........anything that requires context!.  

• Upvote 3