***Preseason Game #3: Eagles @ Jets***

5 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

For the first time in a long time, or O is so much better than our D.

Actually going to be exciting watching the Jets on O this year.

The D? Well, hopefully this year will be a learning experience for them.

So you stayed up, huh? Nice.?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The Johnson thing says more about Morgan than anything else.

Unfortunately, I agree. Really wanted to see Morgan give it his all tonight. Unless he's nursing an injury, and Johnson plays the whole game, it doesn't bode well for what the CS thinks of him. He may be off this roster sooner than I thought.

2 minutes ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Can we put in Cashman please?  You know, an actual linebacker.  These safety hybrids are getting pushed around and run over.  Awful

No way we compromise #53 Glassman for this game. He needs to last at least 3 quarters before he breaks down and the pups need the experience. 

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Unfortunately, I agree. Really wanted to see Morgan give it his all tonight. Unless he's nursing an injury, and Johnson plays the whole game, it doesn't bode well for what the CS thinks of him. He may be off this roster sooner than I thought.

He has no feel for the game and you see it right away.  I think he’s done here.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

The difference between Foley and the trash play of Shepherd and Marshall is unbelievable. The latter two may as well have not been there. I think Q and Rankins should clean up the run defence.

The secondary though - Oh boy. Worst in football bar none. 

Our top 3 corners

2020 5th round pick

2019 7th round pick 

2020 UDFA 

1 minute ago, Mark78 said:

Chill out? Flacco looked like Elway on that drive and the RBs did whatever they wanted

Well, yeah, our defense sucks…and it was going to suck with Carl Lawson as well.

I’d still much rather watch the Jets lose games 31-27 with Zach showing plenty of promise over losing games 16-10 while we consistently struggle to make it past mid-field.

Again, the Jets will suck this year…but if Zach and the offense look competent…that’s fine.

Anyone expecting us to win more than 5-6 games this year is goofy.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

He just doesn't seem to have developed, and might not be an ideal fit for the WCO.

Josh Johnson, on the other hand, is custom built for it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Feeney is one of the worst offensive lineman I have ever seen. Just does something completely wrong every other play. He singlehandedly killed that drive.

He's truly awful. Should be cut at halftime.

Just play the kids - at least they offer some hope that they might get better with experience.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1