Yeboah will be cut - as he should be.

Paradis

51 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Booooooooooooooooo !   As much as I respect you, this is hogwash. 

Comparing him to Clowny is Waaaaaay off.  Clowney was a schlub.  Westhoff wanted him off of the team for 2 years and the Jets kept him for his measurables and "potential".  Lazy and disinterested.  

This Yeboah kid has worked his a$$ off for 3 years to gain 35 lbs and become a pass catching TE.  Stayed in college an extra year and transferred to Ole Miss to learn under Kiffin after Rhule.  Sure he has work to do but to say that he  should be cut is silly at best.   He's exactly the type of player you keep around and develop. His work ethic is intact. His team first mentality is intact. Every team he's on his teammates love him and for good reason. 

I don't know if they will keep him or not but Herndon is a loser, Griffin has hit his low ceiling already(and I actually like him lol)  and Brown is a turd. Outside of Kroft we don't have an actual TE with potential.  He would be my TE 3 on this team without a second thought.  And last night was only the confirmation of that for me. 

Some of these guys instead of celebrating an undrafted TE at a position of need having a monster game of 4 receptions for 100 receiving yards and 2 TDs with an 80% catch rate while redeeming himself after a fumble?

Would rather create a thread to TRASH THE KID in order to prove themselves right.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3

28 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Booooooooooooooooo !   As much as I respect you, this is hogwash. 

Comparing him to Clowny is Waaaaaay off.  Clowney was a schlub.  Westhoff wanted him off of the team for 2 years and the Jets kept him for his measurables and "potential".  Lazy and disinterested.  

This Yeboah kid has worked his a$$ off for 3 years to gain 35 lbs and become a pass catching TE.  Stayed in college an extra year and transferred to Ole Miss to learn under Kiffin after Rhule.  Sure he has work to do but to say that he  should be cut is silly at best.   He's exactly the type of player you keep around and develop. His work ethic is intact. His team first mentality is intact. Every team he's on his teammates love him and for good reason. 

I don't know if they will keep him or not but Herndon is a loser, Griffin has hit his low ceiling already(and I actually like him lol)  and Brown is a turd. Outside of Kroft we don't have an actual TE with potential.  He would be my TE 3 on this team without a second thought.  And last night was only the confirmation of that for me. 

He worked his arse off? Who doesn’t.  It’s not about whether he’s a good guy, or has a good work ethic, it’s the fact that he’s not NFL-good at TE. He was good enough in college, but that’s about as far as 85% of the make it. He’s not a natural receiver, he looks awkward running routes, his hands aren’t very good, he doesn’t track the ball or separate very well. He didn’t go undrafted by accident. He’s a decent blocker and that’s where his future is. Let Lenny prove me wrong. Would love it. Wouldn’t bet a dollar tho. 

18 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@Paradis knows jack squat about TE potential. 

Smh. Im gonna serve this one to you cold, for as long as you remained unbanned here. You wanna throw down, we on. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Some of these guys instead of celebrating an undrafted TE at a position of need having a monster game of 4 receptions for 100 receiving yards and 2 TDs with an 80% catch rate while redeeming himself after a fumble?

Would rather create a thread to TRASH THE KID in order to "prove themselves right".

It's pathetic. 

Screenshot_20210825-204836_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7dff25905317907ca4440ee1e43059f4.jpg

So far this young man is a man of his word.

and I'm going to use this thread (without mentioning JN) in order to motivate him even more through Twitter inbox; because haters are our biggest motivators in life. And I'll let him know what @Paradishas to say about him and how he's mocking me due to my support of him. 

I love this thread. Because I'm going to have the last HAHA laugh (and I'll never let it fall past page 1).

That is some of the most juvenile sh*t I have read on this site. I’m Twitter partners with a dozen nfl players. You think I’d drag them into a JN discussion?

you’re a damn fool. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

28 minutes ago, Paradis said:

He worked his arse off? Who doesn’t.  It’s not about whether he’s a good guy, or has a good work ethic, it’s the fact that he’s not NFL-good at football. He was good enough in college, but that’s about as far as 85% of the make it. He’s not a natural receiver, he looks awkward running routes, his hands aren’t very good, he doesn’t track the ball or separate very well. He didn’t go undrafted by accident. He’s a decent blocker and that’s where his future is. Let Lenny prove me wrong. Would love it. Wouldn’t bet a dollar tho. 

Smh. Im gonna serve this one to you cold, for as long as you remained unbanned here. You wanna throw down, we on. 

You want to mock me for wanting to be right about kids like Kenny Yeboah? Nice to know man.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

That is some of the most juvenile sh*t I have read on this site. I’m Twitter partners with a dozen nfl players. You think I’d drag them into a JN discussion?

you’re a damn fool. 

I'm just trolling you like you did me by tagging my username in your OP. 

I would never in a million years mention your piece of crap thread to a kid on Twitter. 

This thread you created is some of the most juvenile sh*t I have read on this site. 

• Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Would rather create a thread to TRASH THE KID in order to "prove themselves right".

It's pathetic. 

Screenshot_20210825-204836_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7dff25905317907ca4440ee1e43059f4.jpg

and I'm going to use this thread (without mentioning JN) in order to motivate him even more through Twitter inbox; because haters are our biggest motivators in life. And I'll let him know what @Paradishas to say about him and how he's mocking me due to my support of him. 

I love this thread. Because I'm going to have the last HAHA laugh (and I'll never let it fall past page 1).

This sounds like it won’t end well. I would not do any of that and realize it’s just a discussion of people opinions on a message board. Nothings actually at stake here. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I'm just trolling you like you did me by tagging my username in your OP. 

I would never in a million years mention your piece of crap thread to a kid on Twitter. 

This thread you created is some of the most juvenile sh*t I have read on this site. 

This was a legit thread. I gave you a little blow kiss to kick it off, because I tried to read through your six pages of “this kid” . That’s it, otherwise Kenny was blowing up on JN and I wanted to share my thoughts - he deserves to be on the practice squad for a year to develop as a blocker.

You turned this into some sort of housewives Minnesota thread. Learn to post with restraint

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Right?   I agree.  Two games where we used the TEs a bunch. Kroft 2 TDS, Yeboah 2 TD's   Herndon... zzzzzzzzz

Brown even got open.  he dropped the ball, but he got open.  Herndon is a waste of a roster spot.  In this year of eval of the young guys all over the field. Keeping a guy who's got developmental potential through the roof is the order of the day.  We can draft a more premier type with one of our 1st 4 picks next year too. Get yeboah his reps and help him grow. 

exactly!!!!

this team will have a bunch of rookies and 2nd year players all over the place. thats this team this year. Yeboah fits right in. 

• Sympathy 2

21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This sounds like it won’t end well. I would not do any of that and realize it’s just a discussion of people opinions on a message board. Nothings actually at stake here. 

I would never mention this crap thread to an awesome kid who went out of his way to message and thank me for my support of him. 

I just wanted to remind @Paradishow much of a clown post his thread was.

Stinks how you ccan't even support your favorite players without being mocked over it. 

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Paradis said:

This was a legit thread. I gave you a little blow kiss to kick it off, because I tried to read through your six pages of “this kid” . That’s it, otherwise Kenny was blowing up on JN and I wanted to share my thoughts - he deserves to be on the practice squad for a year to develop as a blocker.

You turned this into some sort of housewives Minnesota thread. Learn to post with restraint

You shouldn't have tagged me in your OP.

I don't find it funny at all. I find it rotten.  

God forbid we're fired up about our favorite Rookies huh? 

26 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

It's pathetic. 

DWC: *calls someone pathetic*

Also DWC: *posts screenshot of the same DM with a Jets player for the umpteenth time*

And, seriously, what kind of psychopath has 16 open browser tabs on their phone?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You shouldn't have tagged me in your OP.

I don't find it funny at all. I find it rotten.  

God forbid we're fired up about our favorite Rookies huh? 

Show me the tag. You’re so unaware of your own presentation. And can’t read the room to save a housefly. You quoted 2 tongue and cheek threads. 

how many ex-Gf scalps are hiding in your  attic

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Why so intense about it?   Yeboah is better than most of the TE's on our team.  It's pretty simple really.  

Of course

And his competition is a bunch of assh0les who probably wouldn’t be on an NFL roster if not for the Jets’ scrotum-thin depth at the position.

Yeboah is a physically gifted player at a position that we have essentially nothing at, and that’s the main reason that he has a snow balls chance in hell at making the team.

Fair?

Or is he a dominant badass who is definitely making the team or you have some kind of personal agenda against him?

Which view is more reasonable?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

DWC: *calls someone pathetic*

Also DWC: *posts screenshot of the same DM with a Jets player for the umpteenth time*

And, seriously, what kind of psychopath has 16 open browser tabs on their phone?

You're another one who's never quoted me once to actually talk Jets Football.  

Screenshot_20210828-222321_Chrome.thumb.jpg.36ca5d28848c9752596799fb72fe5d7f.jpg

My upcoming football season will now become more enjoyable without you in it. 

8 minutes ago, Paradis said:

- he deserves to be on the practice squad for a year to develop as a blocker.

you might be right, but he would be picked up by another team and do exactly what we are saying.

how many teams do you think are so stocked at TE that they couldnt keep this kid on the roster as TE-3? we are one of those teams. we keep Kroft, maybe Herndon, then what? you wanna keep and old vet like Brown, Griffen or Wesco over a kid with so much upside? 

again your PS idea isnt bad, i just dont think he makes it there. and this will be a rough year with our defense having more holes then swiss cheese we aren't competing for anything. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, The Engineer said:

You have single handedly ruined it for me. Immature isn't even the right word. The rah rah cheerleader act for TL, then not even wanting ZW, now flipping a complete 180 and being an annoying fan boy. Everyone has their opinions, but yours are delivered in such a terrible way it rubs a lot of people the wrong way. "this kid, that kid".

If you want to see the exemplar of patented bipolar fan revisionism - look at his Justin Fields posts in nov-dec, and then literally 6 weeks later. You can’t make this stuff up 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, doitny said:

you might be right, but he would be picked up by another team and do exactly what we are saying.

If you think his, then you vastly overrate this current perceived value. That’s why I brought up Clowney. Not as a direct comparison. 

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

@Paradis

Did the witch say he'll make the team?

Lol. I wish we could’ve kept that game going. I found out after the fact it that pendulum only works for things that are currently true or false. Like if the team has already made a decision about Kenny, the witch will know. But it can’t predict the future

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

If you think this, then you vastly overrate this current perceived value. That’s why I brought up Clowney. Not as a direct comparison. 

someone perceived value is what someone is willing to pay for it. i think that Value went up after last night