Yeboah will be cut - as he should be.

Paradis

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

This kid this. This kid that. (for you DWC)

Can you say David cloudy? A boy has bad hands. Good for him for bawling out against the number fives and one of the worst defence in the league. He’s not a natural receiver and he’s working on being a better blocker which is about where his future is. I think he’ll land on the practice squad but if you guys think we’re gonna hang onto him because of some hero ball moments, well that’s home arisen in full force

can you say David Clowney? Kenny has bad hands. Good for him for balling out against the number fives on one of the worst defenses in the league. He’s not a natural receiver - but he is working on being a better blocker which is about where his future is. I think he’ll land on the practice squad but if you guys think we’re gonna hang onto him because of some hero ball moments, well that’s homerism in full bloom  

sign,

Tight End king. 

Practice squad for Micheal Carter(RB)??????

• WTF? 1

15 minutes ago, Paradis said:

can you say David Clowney? Kenny has bad hands. Good for him for balling out against the number fives on one of the worst defenses in the league. He’s not a natural receiver - but he is working on being a better blocker which is about where his future is. I think he’ll land on the practice squad but if you guys think we’re gonna hang onto him because of some hero ball moments, well that’s homerism in full bloom  

sign,

Tight End king. 

that last game has to count for something. and its not like our TEs are so good he shouldnt make the team. 

i rather have a young guy like him than Brown or Griffen. all our TEs are the same. big guys who catch a little but mostly block. Yeboah has the speed to force teams to put a DB on him cause he will blow past a LB. does he need work? yeah but if you cut him he will be picked up. 

do you trust Herndon doesn't get a case of the dropsies again. there is room for this kid. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

45 minutes ago, Paradis said:

sign,

Tight End king. 

Whoa Calm Down Bro Chillax90day Relax Fiance GIF - Whoa Calm Down Bro Chillax90day Relax Fiance GIFs

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

sign,

Tight End king. 

Not sure it was ever about how good he is. It’s more a case of how bad they all are! 

• Upvote 4

You're going to wish you never created this thread.  

Especially once he makes the 53. 

I'll bump it up. 

And after every big game moving forward? 

I'll make sure you wish you never created this thread.  

?

It's sad. Instead of celebrating an undrafted Rookie at a position of need having a monster performance with 4 receptions, 100 receiving yards and 2 TD receptions you'll rather create a thread while trashing him. Pretty pathetic actually.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

sign,

Tight End king. 

Bad hands?

85% catch rate during the preseason says otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You're going to wish you never created this thread.  

Especially once he makes the 53. 

I'll bump it up. 

And after every big game moving forward? 

I'll make sure you wish you never created this thread.  

?

Should we bump up all of your posts bashing Wilson before the Jets drafted him? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

Bad hands?

85% catch rate during the preseason says otherwise. 

How many balls did he have thrown his way in the pre-season?

6…maybe 7?

One of which he fumbled away?

Newsflash…He DID drop an alarming number of balls in college. He IS dogsh*t as an inline blocker.

What is so hard about this for you to grasp?

Or has you making a new pen pal (before he inevitably blocks your stalker ass) clouded whatever silly judgement you possessed in the first place?

Yes, he has oodles of natural ability. And so have countless other failures in the NFL who never got to enjoy so much as a cup of coffee before their dreams were dashed.

• Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I like to see him and @Raideraholic fight to the death. 

So it's now cool to create threads calling other posters out? Can I create threads calling others out too while tagging their username in my OP? (I kid, I kid).

But I honestly don't mind this thread. I've been doing a good job of updating my 2021 block party since yesterday and I actually like this thread.

I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of FUN with it over the next couple of years ?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

So it's now cool to create threads calling other posters out? Can I create threads calling others out too while tagging their username in my OP? (I kid, I kid).

But I honestly don't mind this thread. I've been doing a good job of updating my 2021 block party since yesterday and I actually like this thread.

I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of FUN with it over the next couple of years ?

It’s cool if I do it because I don’t scare people when I do. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Right?   I agree.  Two games where we used the TEs a bunch. Kroft 2 TDS, Yeboah 2 TD's   Herndon... zzzzzzzzz

Brown even got open.  he dropped the ball, but he got open.  Herndon is a waste of a roster spot.  In this year of eval of the young guys all over the field. Keeping a guy who's got developmental potential through the roof is the order of the day.  We can draft a more premier type with one of our 1st 4 picks next year too. Get yeboah his reps and help him grow. 

Me and you been rocking with Kenny since day one but I remember you wanting him before the draft too. 

Remember after his fumble how I I messaged you on Twitter letting you know this dude was going to respond? 

Well that he did @Green Bean

tenor.gif

@Paradis knows jack squat about TE potential. 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

What?  Pettigrew wasn’t the greatest tight end ever?

25 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

ASJ is a stud!

The Jets must draft him!

I seen some funny things, but quoting yourself to try and hammer home a flawex point is up there. Both those guys enjoyed some career moments, but more importantly - both could play. How quickly you forget the Jimmy Grahams along with way… You didn’t see me championing Eric Ebron, or OJ Howard like the majority of you jackals.

Go ahead put your chips in on Kenny. I’ll let you know when I run out of toilet paper

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

ELITE!!!!

And if you don’t see it, maybe you need to pour over the “tape” 10-12 more times, chief!!

Then maybe you’ll realize that he has the potential to be a 4th string developmental TE in this league!

Why so intense about it?   Yeboah is better than most of the TE's on our team.  It's pretty simple really.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2