Poorly Coached, Poorly Disciplined Team

16 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Buh bye, Bobby. 

All door, no ass 

Yeah, yeah "but the refs...!"

Who cares.  This is a dumb football team.

Yeah hes a fraud. 

He needs to get over to the defensive players and light them up like he is with the refs. 

But he wont. 

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Yeah hes a fraud. 

He needs to get over to the defensive players and light them up like he is with the refs. 

But he wont. 

Because that’s all you have to do.  Tell bad, talentless UDFAs etc will suddenly become good players if you tell them to try harder

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

No matter how much you coach up JAGs, you're gonna get JAGs type result. Deflect all the blame on the man who constructs this talentless roster, who Ive been told need 6 years to turn this thing around.

Going from young corners and veteran safeties to young corners and young safeties and losing the team’s best pass rusher has definitely hurt a good deal. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Because that’s all you have to do.  Tell bad, talentless UDFAs etc will suddenly become good players if you tell them to try harder

I mean it wouldnt hurt to at least TRY would it? 

What else could go wrong? 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I mean it wouldnt hurt to at least TRY would it? 

What else could go wrong? 

Because there’s no way they aren’t being told.  There’s no way they haven’t heard the comments from Saleh, the fans etc.  They’re men, they know the game is in them

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Because there’s no way they aren’t being told.  There’s no way they haven’t heard the comments from Saleh, the fans etc.  They’re men, they know the game is in them

And they all see their coach just standing there all game too. 

That makes a difference. 

**** all this false bravado when the refs are screwing you. Hold the guys accountable in the game, bench someone, yell, something, anything, cause what he IS doing, clearly isnt working. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

8 minutes ago, JTJet said:

And they all see their coach just standing there all game too. 

That makes a difference. 

**** all this false bravado when the refs are screwing you. Hold the guys accountable in the game, bench someone, yell, something, anything, cause what he IS doing, clearly isnt working. 

I know, they should be running around.  
BTW, what games do you watch where Saleh is just standing there?  And the proof that it would help?  This is the joke of all jokes.  Watch Belichick or Tomlin.  

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

No matter how much you coach up JAGs, you're gonna get JAGs type result. Deflect all the blame on the man who constructs this talentless roster, who Ive been told need 6 years to turn this thing around.

If you're going to repeat the same nonsense, I will have to repeat the same response. When you take over a team that was decimated by another GM, it takes time to rebuild. When you have to pay out $24 million to players who are no longer on the team, it prevents you from reeling in big name players. This is what a rebuild looks like, so get used to it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

25 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

What would you have done, kept all the trash Macc left him In place or I guess drafted tons of all pro players? 
And who told you he needs 6 years. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I know, they should be running around.  
BTW, what games do you watch where Saleh is just standing there?  And the proof that it would help?  This is the joke of all jokes.  Watch Belichick or Tomlin.  

And what proof do you have that what he is currently doing, is working? 

9 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

If you're going to repeat the same nonsense, I will have to repeat the same response. When you take over a team that was decimated by another GM, it takes time to rebuild. When you have to pay out $24 million to players who are no longer on the team, it prevents you from reeling in big name players. This is what a rebuild looks like, so get used to it. 

THIS 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

And what proof do you have that what he is currently doing, is working? 

You really are going for the simplistic line of thinking, that the defense, the team would play better if Saleh would be animated more than he is. 

• Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

They have 1 more win then last year.  That’s already improvement. What’d you expect, 10 wins this year?

Lol ooook. Let's just ignore the legendary amount of points being dropped on us and the blowout rate. 

Today definitely qualifies as one of Salehs trademark blowout games that hes becoming adept at. 

Just now, JTJet said:

Lol ooook. Let's just ignore the legendary amount of points being dropped on us and the blowout rate. 

Today definitely qualifies as one of Salehs trademark blowout games that hes becoming adept at. 

Like I said to you a couple times, Saleh isn’t the DC.  If I were him, I would either be firing ulbrich tomorrow or stepping in on defensive play calling.

Just now, Jet Nut said:

You really are going for the simplistic line of thinking, that the defense, the team would play better if Saleh would be animated more than he is. 

I'm not guaranteeing it. I'm saying that wtf would it hurt to try? Seriously? 

When he was animated in SF he got results.

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Buh bye, Bobby. 

All door, no ass 

Yeah, yeah "but the refs...!"

Who cares.  This is a dumb football team.

He was screaming like a madman and got mentally coached out of the game.   Saleh should not have lost it like that.  We expected better and more professional.   He looked bush league.  IMO, he's gone soon.   Another bad hire.   NO MORE FIRST TIME HCs.

• Haha 1

Just now, heymangold said:

Like I said to you a couple times, Saleh isn’t the DC.  If I were him, I would either be firing ulbrich tomorrow or stepping in on defensive play calling.

And I've never once said he was, but he's ultimately responsible for it. 

We are 2/3rds of the way through the season on what? Our 7th blowout? 

He should have already made that decision. So its on him now. 

Just now, JTJet said:

I'm not guaranteeing it. I'm saying that wtf would it hurt to try? Seriously? 

When he was animated in SF he got results.

HE WAS THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR IN SF. HE ISN’T THE JETS DC.  Move on from constantly blaming Saleh for it. Be mad at ulbrich.  
When the offense stunk it wasn’t Saleh fault, no one was blaming him, it was LaFleur.  CAUSE HE’S THE OC.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1