Teams Russell Wilson would supposedly waive his trade veto for

According to sports reporter Jordan Schultz, Russell Wilson would waive his no-trade clause to go to the Giants, Saints, or Broncos.

The Eagles were also mentioned as a possibility. While Schultz isn't a typical source here on the NFL side, he has connections and has been on top of stuff in the past. He's been beating the drum that Wilson's days in Seattle are numbered after the season. With Wilson now 33 and showing signs of decline this season, it's unclear what the asking price would be, but he's going to be a hot topic this offseason. The Seahawks might just have to blow things up from the top down.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

If I'm Seattle, I tell him I'm not trading him and would play hard ball until the bitter end. If he wants Pete gone, I do it yesterday

Wilson has supposedly burned bridges all over that front office and roster, and I’d imagine Schneider wouldn’t mind recouping a mess of picks in return for a QB who looks to be in decline. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I'd love to see him on the Saints but the Giants make a lot of sense for him and his wife. Not to mention they have a QB they can trade and two top 10 picks at their disposal.

I'd be surprised if the Eagles got in on this the way Hurts has played as of late.

My guess is he ends up with the Broncos because they are out of conference with Steelers being a dark horse.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Teams should be waiting around to see what else shakes out.

Rodgers, Wilson, Watson

Who goes where and what is the cost to get them?

Also, Carolina would probably be willing to give up picks to unload Darnold's salary ala Brock Osweiler trade.

Star Wars Flirt GIF

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Wilson has supposedly burned bridges all over that front office and roster, and I’d imagine Schneider wouldn’t mind recouping a mess of picks in return for a QB who looks to be in decline. 

That and I think if I'm correct they need to recoup a bunch of picks they gave up for the best Safety in the NFL (wink wink)...

4 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

According to sports reporter Jordan Schultz, Russell Wilson would waive his no-trade clause to go to the Giants, Saints, or Broncos.

The Eagles were also mentioned as a possibility. While Schultz isn't a typical source here on the NFL side, he has connections and has been on top of stuff in the past. He's been beating the drum that Wilson's days in Seattle are numbered after the season. With Wilson now 33 and showing signs of decline this season, it's unclear what the asking price would be, but he's going to be a hot topic this offseason. The Seahawks might just have to blow things up from the top down.

Why not the Jets? damn.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

guess my sarcasm meter is broken...or I need to hang around here more often lol

Cheat sheet:

-Those that are skeptical of Zach are always sarcastic

-Those that white knight for him are always earnest

5 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

I'd love to see him on the Saints but the Giants make a lot of sense for him and his wife. Not to mention they have a QB they can trade and two top 10 picks at their disposal.

I'd be surprised if the Eagles got in on this the way Hurts has played as of late.

My guess is he ends up with the Broncos because they are out of conference with Steelers being a dark horse.

I would hate to see him on the Giants but I don’t see Seattle wanting Daniel Jones and they would absolutely look to move him out of the conference.

I agree that the Broncos make a ton of sense. And the Steelers are an intriguing dark horse! 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The Giants have like $3 mil in cap space next year, too. Russell is floating nyc to placate Ciara. 

Honestly if I was trying to placate Ciara I would not say a NYC team is a place I would like to go

18 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The Giants have like $3 mil in cap space next year, too. Russell is floating nyc to placate Ciara. 

They also are likely to have 2 1st round picks in the top 10.  Personally I think Russ sets them back.  He's a very old 33.