Bill Parcells went 3 and 12 first year with the NY Giants , and he had Bellichick on his staff

11 hours ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

Why is Meyer not allowed time to get things right?

85% winning record in college. His history says he will lead you to the promise land.

Woody Johnson should look at his history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Parcells

What is the point of this. Making a thread like this adds absolutely  nothing to the forum. Urban Meyer will likely be facing charges of assault. What he did most likely is a career ender. How does this make any sense. The Jags  are for all intents the poster child in the NFL for suck and they didn't  even let him finish a season. You know it isn't  so much that you want Meyer to coach this team, but if you read the one thread that was put up here about him losing his job, you are putting up a thread and literally  asking for a beat down. What is it about Urban Meyer taking over that makes this place more readable? I can't  even believe this hasn't  been locked and you haven't  been banned. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

Saleh hasnt been fired yet because hes a muslim. Meyer beat the bills and dolphins, Saleh beat the horrible Texas.

Bring facts .

7 hours ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

A lot of people dont like facts. Is he not a muslim? I mean is he asian? Why not admit who he is?

I love Muslims, my wife is from Uzbekistan but he is getting extra benefits of doubt.  Lets give a muslim another shot. Gluck with him.

Seriously. WTF? How is he not in the Gallows?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

What I said is facts.  Coughlin, Parcells, Bellichick all lost in their first year.

Why cant the Jets be smart and get Meyer? 

Do not listen to the stupid media.

Parcells left a damaged team wherever he went. Coughlin left the NFL as an abject failure, and BB cheated his way to the top with the help if the Commissioner.  I don't  think after assaulting a player, the commish wants him around. 

So what is your point?

• Upvote 1

Meyer is from the Bob Knight / Coughlin tree of coaching. It will be tough. It will work when you get your players into the program.

Shockkey/ Barber also screewed Coughlin.  He gets his players that will listen to him, it will work.

5ae98ff7326043fcbc39317cbec4f82b3735b81d

• Haha 3

I think it might have something to do with physically assaulting his players but that's just a guess.
I also don't recall Parcells getting caught in a "compromising situation" in a bar ... but then, video cameras weren't everywhere in those days. Maybe he just didn't get caught?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

Saleh hasnt been fired yet because hes a muslim. Meyer beat the bills and dolphins, Saleh beat the horrible Texas.

Bring facts .

And why haven't you been fired yet? Garbage post. 

Mods cookie is on notice, this is definitely bannable. No place for this hate here.

If someone wants to start a new thread on Bill Parcells, free of garbage posts like this, please do so.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

And why haven't you been fired yet? Garbage post. 

Mods cookie is on notice, this is definitely bannable. No place for this hate here.

If someone wants to start a new thread on Bill Parcells, free of garbage posts like this, please do so.

When it comes to these sort of bans from repeat duplicate account holders as has been suggested in the thread it may be worth sharing these details with an employer if you're able to get that sort of information with IP tracing. Just a suggestion.

I don’t normally comment on stuff like this, but no way these topics are serious. All I hear is: Meyer is the best. Meyer will cure cancer. Meyer is the light of the world. All Christians worldwide will celebrate Meyer’s birthday next week. Meyer invented the internet. It’s truly ridiculous and kind of juvenile. I am guessing this is Urban’s 11 year old nephew or someone like that. Kind of funny though.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app