***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS - WILD CARD ROUND***

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Lots of teams can beat the Bills.  The pats are a classic team that cannot get behind and make any comeback.  Most other teams will have better offenses than this limited team.  I would not put too much stock in this one beat down game.

367E2350-6280-43B3-BE25-7E49974AED4F.jpeg.735c4d1974ba46319e53e2afab48e676.jpeg

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

So . . . does this mean Bellichick is no longer a defensive genius?

I don’t know but even a know-nothing like me knew that maybe, just maybe, having someone “spy” Josh Allen would’ve made sense. I think the game was lost once Allen knew he could run whenever he felt like it.

get the Fire Belichick banners and start flying them planes!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

lol, Pat fans melting down on their forums about the refs giving the Bills 3 TDs. 

They can't even figure out that even subtracting 3 TDs.. they'd still be getting their butts kicked. 

A team that has been blatantly favored by the refs for 15 years.....that is rare

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

I thought it was more the Patriots D that couldn’t handle the Bills who had great games from Allen and their offense more so than their offense. Jones was ok not terrible. 

The game was over early and jones got a lot of garbage time throws and yards.  He did didlly when it mattered.

• Upvote 2