*** NFL Gameday 01/22 ***

Beerfish

15 minutes ago, Biggs said:

The refs are tools.  The taunting is stupid but it’s not impacting the game.  

Not the refs, the league has mandated it 100% don;t blame the refs.  We have had a whole year to know you do not even come close to do that shi*.  It maybe cost the benglas a Fg

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Not the refs, the league has mandated it 100% don;t blame the refs.  We have had a whole yer to know you do not even come close to do that shi*.  It maybe cost the benglas a Fg

Agreed.  Hate the rule if you want, but its not the refs fault for calling it.

Just now, undertow said:

Haha he's actually not bad as far as hot take artists go I have just grown tired of all of them

For whatever reason I enjoy him. I can’t do one minute of Skip, Shannon, Stephen A., etc. 

Kornheiser and Wilson (the GOATs) are the only other two who I watch on a regular basis. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Lith said:

Herbert, imo, is a level below these other guys.  Has not won big games like the other guys.  Had a chance the last week of the season to win and get in, and he couldn't get his team over the hump.  Lost 3 of their last 4 this season. 

Other 3 guys are ahead of him, until he wins a big game.

I don't know, Herbert made some unbelievable throws down the stretch of that Raider game. I didn't think they lost because of him. 

But that's fair - they did collapse down the stretch. 

I had a suspicion before this game that the Bengals could win. While I thought Tennessee would win at home, particularly having a bye week and the return of Derrick Henry, I also felt like the Bengals had a couple things going for them.

Firstly, the pressure is off. They got the monkey off their back by winning a playoff game last week. Their season is a success regardless of how this game turns out.

Second, while the Bye can be a benefit there’s no doubt some teams get rusty not playing for two weeks and at the same time trying to re-integrate Henry who has not played in months could take a little time. But in a playoff game, you don’t have the luxury of time to find your groove again. You need to do it by the end of the 1st quarter. Especially against a team that is playing It’s best football right now. 

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Not the refs, the league has mandated it 100% don;t blame the refs.  We have had a whole yer to know you do not even come close to do that shi*.  It maybe cost the benglas a Fg

There taunting and trash talk on every play.  It’s selective.