Saleh ~ “DRs have not cleared Zach yet”

LockeJET

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Tensions are high. Their ace in the hole is malingering and they saw the Steelers game as their best (and last) chance to recoup some dignity. And every week he’s out gives further credence to the claim that his not playing has nothing to do with injury. They’ve already lost the “Saleh is a good coach” gambit, and the “Jets have a lot of talent and will compete” card is void. The last chip to play is “Zach will save us,” and that gets bleaker by the day

As usual, your analysis is keen and insightful. There are indeed, many who are running for cover as you are directly over the target. They will deny such but if one has been following this board, it is clear which way the winds are blowing and it does not favor their sails.

In my mind, the best scenario would be for Pickett to come in and light the place up and draw a clear distinction between him and ZW as to which is the better NFL product.

6 minutes ago, Trotter said:

anyone know the time of the press conference?

I swear this season already feels like 3 seasons worth of nonsense and it is only week 4.

God forbid he announces Flacco today. 

Just now, JiFapono said:

Yeah, this is definitely starting to feel like a Flacco is starting again announcement. 

Sorry?  lol  Just feels inevitable at this point. 

• Upvote 1

Is Wilson wearing a knee brace 

If it’s stable, he should play, even though the most recent evidence (Philly game) is that he still sucks and can’t keep his joints and ligaments intact 

This is the NFL 

Can’t hide or protect him forever 

Like @creepylurker said, throw him into the fire so we can get this over with 

Let him run this gauntlet and show us why he’s the #2 overall pick 

This Steeler game sans TJ Watt is actually the easiest one on the upcoming dance card

It’s without question a winnable game if Kapono doesn’t just absolutely suck and the Jets don’t beat themselves

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

GFY.  We all could have become Giants or Steelers fans years ago but didn't, because we're stuck with this team. I have no desire to give up being a fan, as that goes back to when I was 10 years old.   Jets fandom runs deeper than how well the team performs.  This isn't like switching phones because you're unsatisfied with the product.  

I want a competent team.  Not to stop watching/caring.  No longer caring at all about this team is not an option.

we are stuck with them.  i just want to give Zach the next 12 games to see how he does.

i feel your pain.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Is Wilson wearing a knee brace 

If it’s stable, he should play, even though the most recent evidence (Philly game) is that he still sucks and can’t keep his joints and ligaments intact 

This is the NFL 

Can’t hide or protect him forever 

Like @creepylurker said, throw him into the fire so we can get this over with 

Let him run this gauntlet and show us why he’s the #2 overall pick 

This Steeler game sans TJ Watt is actually the easiest one on the upcoming dance card

It’s without question a winnable game if Kapono doesn’t just absolutely suck and the Jets don’t beat themselves

you make great points but Kapono comment is childish 

3 hours ago, batman10023 said:

you make great points but Kapono comment is childish 

Perhaps, but you get my drift, point still stands 

Jacoby Brissett and a bad Cleveland defense were able to win comfortably against the Steelers

This is not a game where the QB should have to throw for 300 and 4 TDs or anything close to that 

Just take what the defense gives you and avoid backbreaking mistakes