Saleh ~ “DRs have not cleared Zach yet”

LockeJET

8 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Not into conspiracy theories at all but I am not sure I remember a player injury where his doctors had to clear him - not necessarily the team doc although that is not clear from the report.

something just seems off

Zach is a pussy that’s what’s happening everyone else is sugarcoating it 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

21 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

This type of stuff breaks a locker room. If Wilson's dictating when he wants to play based on a doctor in California then this regime is done. Woody's fault at the end of the day allowing this crap to happen. Communication from Zach's camp to the Jets I'm sure has been poor, which is why Saleh looked like lost when he initially announced him out for a month.

I don’t belive that for a moment.   Saleh knew and wanted to be coy and play games thinking it would mess with the other teams prep.  

This is the first week a bone bruise is supposed to be healed, up to 3 more games could be missed in that window.  

I have to hope this is more silly games and he’s playing. 

Just now, Hal N of Provo said:

I don’t belive that for a moment.   Saleh knew and wanted to be coy and play games thinking it would mess with the other teams prep.  

This is the first week a bone bruise is supposed to be healed, up to 3 more games could be missed in that window.  

I have to hope this is more silly games and he’s playing. 

Bro are you mad

what clout has he gained in that locker room to dictate anything?

Everything has been handled to this kid from the day he was drafted down to the C patch he wears on his jersey 

After a rookie year like he had he should be trying to rush out there and show people he was just learning last year.

You think a unproven, scrub (as it stands) pampered QB goes well in a locker room, in a blood sport like football???

Lmfao

i have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Bro are you mad

what clout has he gained in that locker room to dictate anything?

Everything has been handled to this kid from the day he was drafted down to the C patch he wears on his jersey 

After a rookie year like he had he should be trying to rush out there and show people he was just learning last year.

You think a unproven, scrub (as it stands) pampered QB goes well in a locker room, in a blood sport like football???

Lmfao

i have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn 

Uh, I think there is a reading comprehension issue here.  Your on a long tangent about nothing I posted about.  

How much JetBlue paying you to cover for this mess because you are doing a terrible job at it
Zach had MINOR surgery stop acting like he got knee replacement surgery 

Excuse me if I just don’t buy in to these outrageous conspiracy theories. Remember what happened to Kelechi Osemele? Where his doctors said he needed surgery but the Jets drs disagreed? Remember that sh*t show? Allow me to refresh your memory:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27881485/source-jets-fine-kelechi-osemele-conduct-detrimental-team?platform=amp

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, tfine said:

Excuse me if I just don’t buy in to these outrageous conspiracy theories. Remember what happened to Kelechi Osemele? Where his doctors said he needed surgery but the Jets drs disagreed? Remember that sh*t show? Allow me to refresh your memory:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27881485/source-jets-fine-kelechi-osemele-conduct-detrimental-team?platform=amp

Bro I thought god himself JD put in place this new revolutionary medical staff?

This is not the same medical from the Osemele fiasco, nice try tho JetBlue cape 

8 minutes ago, tfine said:

Lol.  What a horrible look for the Jets.  Becton should have had surgery last season too.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Was waiting to see if anybody asked this.  On the JN pod the other day I asked if it was possible that the Zach timeline changed because of the team or because of Zach's camp.  Saleh sounded as if Zach might be ready for week 1 and then a day later he says it's week 4.  Made me wonder if the Jets felt he'd be ready but then Zach said he wouldn't go until he gets the nod from his people.

Now Saleh says today that Zach has not yet been cleared by "his doctors".

Would love to know when the Jets docs said he could be back vs when Zach's docs said he could be back.

Also, can we blame Zach for this after the disastrous results the Jets medical team has had in recent years?

IMO..this has nothing to do with his doctors or Jets doctors and has everything to do with Team Zach vs Jets GM+Coaching staff

you are asking the wrong question

"Also, can we blame Zach for this after the disastrous results the Jets medical team has had in recent years?"

should have been stated as follows

"Also, can we blame Team Zach for this after the disastrous playing circumstances the Jets exposed him to and could ruin his career before it gets a chance to start"

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

So let me get this st8 

The second year QB and his high powered team are dictating to the NYJ when Wilson will return….

im going to bump the fire JD thread so hard i might break my finger pressing the tab

this is st8 spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

It does kinda make sense that the Jets would not even consider or ask for trade requests for the #2 pick in that draft.  It makes sense that JD + Saleh had no choice in that pick.