Some Zach Wilson stats through 17 games

30 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

My favorite Zach Wilson stat is that he is 18/21 w/ 11 first downs, 1 TD, no turnovers and zero sacks in the 4th quarter and every game has come down to the 4th quarter during his currently undefeated start to the season.

Agreed 

that and very few turnovers is what he offers right now  

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

My favorite Zach Wilson stat is that he is 18/21 w/ 11 first downs, 1 TD, no turnovers and zero sacks in the 4th quarter and every game has come down to the 4th quarter during his currently undefeated start to the season.

maybe we should have Flacco start and Zach play the 4th. like in baseball. Zach could be the reliever.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

i know you are kidding, but Wilson escaped the rush in denver like 8-9 times where Flacco would have literally been killed.

i was thinking alot about that. and maybe we need a pocket passer. now that we have Brown protecting the blind side i think we need a QB who wont be scared at the 1st sight of pressure. 

our line is much better at least at LT since when Flacco played. if the pressure is in front of him he will stay in the pocket and make a play. with Zach you send a free runner in his face he runs out of the pocket too quick and the play is over. im afraid NE is going to exploit this like Denver did. yeah he avoids the sack but the play is over. he never does anything with it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

Here are some other stats thru 17 games.  Since 2009, there have been 45 NFL QBs who have started at least 17 games before the end of their second season.  Through 17 games, Zach's ranks among the 45:

• 42nd in QB Rating (ahead of Geno, Sanchez and Blaine Gabbert)  
  • 42nd in completion percent
  • 44th in TD%
  • 24th in Int %
  • 39th in Yards per Attempt

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

15 hours ago, doitny said:

i was thinking alot about that. and maybe we need a pocket passer. now that we have Brown protecting the blind side i think we need a QB who wont be scared at the 1st sight of pressure. 

our line is much better at least at LT since when Flacco played. if the pressure is in front of him he will stay in the pocket and make a play. with Zach you send a free runner in his face he runs out of the pocket too quick and the play is over. im afraid NE is going to exploit this like Denver did. yeah he avoids the sack but the play is over. he never does anything with it.

Wilson needs to play better, but there is value in the fact that he didnt turn the ball over. I am really anxious to see him vs this Patriots team who is a Judon 1 trick pony show.

our OL is not good. Brown looked old and slow last week...if you can find the replay, watch some of the escaping Wilson is doing and watch Brown on those plays. This week we are starting a guy at RT, i havent heard of, and AVT is done for the year...Fant + Mitchell is out. We are more screwed on OL then people are thinking.

Flacco would have lost the game, i have 0 doubt.

19 hours ago, JiFapono said:

My favorite Zach wilson stat is the one td he threw traveled 3 yards and hall did the rest 

Zach is like 5th in the league in yac he's not really challenging teams deep or intermediate 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Lith said:

Here are some other stats thru 17 games.  Since 2009, there have been 45 NFL QBs who have started at least 17 games before the end of their second season.  Through 17 games, Zach's ranks among the 45:

• 44th in TD%
  • 24th in Int %

Yeah but Josh Allen

Loop Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, JTJet said:

Remember...

Every QB in the AFC has essentially had a better game this season than Zach Wilson's entire season.

And the 1 QB that didnt make the cut, is playing in his 3rd game and still managed a better completion percentage than Zach... 

Think about this. 

You are looking at SINGLE GAMES compared to Zach's 4 GAMES. 

260367517_Screenshot_20221024-195250_SamsungNotes.thumb.jpg.676ef50bd1fc11636cac4f636d68ab35.jpg

and yet he's got the best winnin percentage

of all of them.

18 hours ago, Lith said:

• 44th in TD%
  • 24th in Int %

puke GIF

On 10/24/2022 at 8:51 PM, Lith said:

• 44th in TD%
  • 24th in Int %

And Geno is now the best QB in football.

So we have proof that Zach is off to a better start than the best QB if footbal.

REJOICE AND BE GLAD!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Maxman said:

And Geno is now the best QB in football.

So we have proof that Zach is off to a better start than the best QB if footbal.

REJOICE AND BE GLAD!!!

It might be 10 years and many teams later, though