What would make you happier....

1 hour ago, I Like Turtles said:

Zach plays above average but we lose to the Pats, or Belly puts Zach through the ringer but our running game, defense and STs pull one out.

This is a team sport. All about the wins!

I'd take a Super Bowl win with Zach throwing for 10 yards and 2 INTs (yeah, that means we're not winning with him, but despite him). If this team is good enough to win with those conditions, we have an amazing group.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

I'd rather Zac throws for 300 yards, 4 tds and gets picked off 2 times and fumbles and we lose than for him to throw for 125 with zero tds, no turnovers and we win.  This is the most logical stance to take.

I'm not sure I agree here.

This season has taken a very different path than I was expecting (I was thinking we'd hit the 5-7 win range). If they keep this up, they're making the playoffs. Things will be tougher without Breece and AVT, but they're well positioned for a playoff push.

If the team can continue to win despite poor QB play:
1 - We have an amazing core of talent
2 - This will still tell us all we need to know about Zach, and maybe there's an opportunity to bring in a game managing QB next year.

this is a hard question. i dont want anyone to stop us from the playoffs.

but sooner or later Zach has to produce. and the excuses are piling up.

GB and Denver have the #1 and 2 pass defenses. i wonder how much Zach helped that. poor kid cant beat a defense that good.

NE still has Bill. how can Zach do good against him. even though there 19th in pass defense.

Buffalo is..... well Buffalo. best team in the AFC. again Zach cant beat a defense that good.

Chicago. is the 3rd rank pass defense. 

so we have to wait to play the Vikings and Jags for him to play well and then we will hear.... look hes improving. 

screw it, give me the win. if Zach cant play well by the Viking game he should be benched 

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

You would think, based on the majority of fans reactions, that this would be the case for that majority.

The miserable crew - that can't enjoy the wins because Zach hasn't been the reason we won every game.

Those people should be super happy if Zach plays well and we lose.

Imagine wanting the team to win while the QB drafted #2 overall plays like a franchise QB. The audacity of some fans.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Definitely the win.

If Zach Wilson has a ghost-type game against the Patriots, and the rest of the team is still good enough to overcome that and win, then it shows this team is closer than I than I previously gave them credit for, and are only a QB away from solid playoff contention. Zach Wilson can always be replaced.

if they win without hall, avt, davis and zach has a bad game - we could be looking at a deep run next year in the playoffs when we get a new QB.

• Upvote 1