What would make you happier....

Definitely the win.

If Zach Wilson has a ghost-type game against the Patriots, and the rest of the team is still good enough to overcome that and win, then it shows this team is closer than I than I previously gave them credit for, and are only a QB away from solid playoff contention. Zach Wilson can always be replaced.

• Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, derp said:

I think if Wilson’s play was outstanding instead of above average I’d have to think about it, but pretty easy to go win here. One above average game in a losing effort doesn’t really move the Wilson needle much for me.

^^

If Wilson balled out, looking like a potential franchise QB, and we still lost like 30-27 or something, I'd be content with that.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^

If Wilson balled out, looking like a potential franchise QB, and we still lost like 30-27 or something, I'd be content with that.

You would think, based on the majority of fans reactions, that this would be the case for that majority.

The miserable crew - that can't enjoy the wins because Zach hasn't been the reason we won every game.

Those people should be super happy if Zach plays well and we lose.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, I Like Turtles said:

Zach plays above average but we lose to the Pats, or Belly puts Zach through the ringer but our running game, defense and STs pull one out.

Before the season, my thought was that it was all about Zach's development.  Didn't think the team was very good, was "hopeful" that if by some miracle they could maybe get to 4-5 before bye THEN maybe they could make playoffs.  now that they are doing so well IN SPITE of Zach, I'm thrilled.  Imagine how this team will be WHEN Zach starts playing well.

so with that in mind, I want the win.  Zach's days will come.