Call me crazy but I think Mike white throws 3 for 300

Bears D is 29th in the NFL. He should have time to throw with our Oline being healthier. It's not like he's facing defenses that Zach has the last 4 games. I think Zach would have had his best game too - makes a big difference when the defense is not top 10. Thing is, even if he has a great game, you can't compare it to doing well against the Broncos, Pats and Bills - not by a long shot. I can't wait for the - OH MY GOD, Mike F'effin' white is SO much better than Zach because he had a good game against a bad D. I really hope he does. But it won't change the fact the Zach will be back in a couple of weeks. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So I know alot of people discount Mike white and his accomplishments due to injury and the bills. Cinn was game was awesome. Then against the colts he looked every bit the same and then got hurt. Then of course buffalo where he lost but still threw for alot of yards and moved the ball very well, so much so that only hall of Fame guys could say that they had a better game than him. But of course Zach was back after that. We have seen him run the offense with last year's crew and go bananas. This game is going to be a spring board for our young hero Mike white. I really think he is going to ball out and it will be Mike white balling out....meaning letting our system and guys work. Hitting the open man whatever they bears give us. 

If this season is any indication of what type of plays will be called I think he is going to find open guys and drive the ball all game.

I wish Zach was better but until he is, I'm all aboard that Mike white train  baby! Excited for tomorrow 

You are crazy

4 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I think the bears main weakness is their run defense. Should see a lot of Carter & Robinson. Especially with Herbig, Mitchell and a very good run blocking WR in Corey Davis all coming back. Throw in the rain in the forecast and I think this a ground & pound game. 

the bears also wo their 2 best db

Bears Pass D is ranked 13th in the NFL at current.  

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2022/opp.htm

They have allowed 2,165 yards and 12 passing TD's vs. 9 INT's this season, over 11 games.

So they average allowing 196 passing yards, just over 1 TD and a bit less than 1 INT.     

Their D sucks against the run (ranked 30th).  They do not suck against the pass.

Setting up false expectations based on incorrect assumptions is only a way to end up disappointed.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So I know alot of people discount Mike white and his accomplishments due to injury and the bills. Cinn was game was awesome. Then against the colts he looked every bit the same and then got hurt. Then of course buffalo where he lost but still threw for alot of yards and moved the ball very well, so much so that only hall of Fame guys could say that they had a better game than him. But of course Zach was back after that. We have seen him run the offense with last year's crew and go bananas. This game is going to be a spring board for our young hero Mike white. I really think he is going to ball out and it will be Mike white balling out....meaning letting our system and guys work. Hitting the open man whatever they bears give us. 

If this season is any indication of what type of plays will be called I think he is going to find open guys and drive the ball all game.

I wish Zach was better but until he is, I'm all aboard that Mike white train  baby! Excited for tomorrow 

The Bears D is pretty  bad. It's  possible. 

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Wouldn't be that much of a surprise.  Just imagine what Zach's stat lines would have looked like if he ID'd and hit his open receivers.  Now White gets a shot to do it.  Look for Elijah Moore to become part of the offense again as well.

Just now, AFJF said:

Look at you rooting super hard for Mike White to have a big day...LOL.

How is me saying that throwing for 3 interceptions and 300 feet is worse than anything Wilson did me rooting against white. What exactly, do you disagree with?

You are a white fanboi and can’t handle anything but unjustified praise be thrown his way. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Warfish said:

Bears Pass D is ranked 13th in the NFL at current.  

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2022/opp.htm

They have allowed 2,165 yards and 12 passing TD's vs. 9 INT's this season, over 11 games.

So they average allowing 196 passing yards, just over 1 TD and a bit less than 1 INT.     

Their D sucks against the run (ranked 30th).  They do not suck against the pass.

Setting up false expectations based on incorrect assumptions is only a way to end up disappointed.

Now do this with the defenses Wilson faced this year 

3 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I know this is a joke post. But I saw the sports shows running the whole 2.7 inch average pass play from last game. 

Man it will be great to see Mike white hit open receivers, even if on the check down guy 

That was one of the things about Zach that was driving me absolutely crazy.  Watching passes sail over the heads of wide-open receivers 5-10 in front of his face.  If MW continually hits on those and moves the ball down field, I'll be ecstatic.  That's all we need.  I don't think MW will be great, but I do believe he can do enough to win.