Call me crazy but I think Mike white throws 3 for 300

19 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So I know alot of people discount Mike white and his accomplishments due to injury and the bills. Cinn was game was awesome. Then against the colts he looked every bit the same and then got hurt. Then of course buffalo where he lost but still threw for alot of yards and moved the ball very well, so much so that only hall of Fame guys could say that they had a better game than him. But of course Zach was back after that. We have seen him run the offense with last year's crew and go bananas. This game is going to be a spring board for our young hero Mike white. I really think he is going to ball out and it will be Mike white balling out....meaning letting our system and guys work. Hitting the open man whatever they bears give us. 

If this season is any indication of what type of plays will be called I think he is going to find open guys and drive the ball all game.

I wish Zach was better but until he is, I'm all aboard that Mike white train  baby! Excited for tomorrow 

Great call bud!!

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So I know alot of people discount Mike white and his accomplishments due to injury and the bills. Cinn was game was awesome. Then against the colts he looked every bit the same and then got hurt. Then of course buffalo where he lost but still threw for alot of yards and moved the ball very well, so much so that only hall of Fame guys could say that they had a better game than him. But of course Zach was back after that. We have seen him run the offense with last year's crew and go bananas. This game is going to be a spring board for our young hero Mike white. I really think he is going to ball out and it will be Mike white balling out....meaning letting our system and guys work. Hitting the open man whatever they bears give us. 

If this season is any indication of what type of plays will be called I think he is going to find open guys and drive the ball all game.

I wish Zach was better but until he is, I'm all aboard that Mike white train  baby! Excited for tomorrow 

Well done sir.

Well done.

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Nailed it. I was expecting disaster but got a dominant performance by the team after a slow start.

• Sympathy 1

23 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Hmmmmm after careful thought and consideration!!!!!!!

Alas…….

image.gif

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

pretty spot on. what a prediction!!

• Upvote 1