JETS will win guaranteed!!!!!!!

Jim dean

2 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I saw no evidence that he has an NFL arm. I didn't even see evidence he has a Div. IiI college arm. 

He showed that in preseason with his 3 comeback wins to keep us undefeated. Threw a few nice TD passes in those. Not a cannon no, but still a lob pass with accuracy is better than a bullet without a barn. (Zach)

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

He never had a good arm. He completed passes against players that didn't  know how to cover. It was the 4th qrt of preseason. What do you people think you are watching? 

I really don't know what you are getting at. You are saying you can't tell if someone has arm strength because of the competition? Perhaps in some aspects, but I have to say I was shocked how poorly he threw it last week. His arm looked better in preseason than Mike White's. He did have a weird hitch though. Maybe he just choked a little. Nobody can throw that girly.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rldev said:

I really don't know what you are getting at. You are saying you can't tell if someone has arm strength because of the competition? Perhaps in some aspects, but I have to say I was shocked how poorly he threw it last week. His arm looked better in preseason than Mike White's. He did have a weird hitch though. Maybe he just choked a little. Nobody can throw that girly.

Pennington  threw like that. Not as bad on the pass to CJ but the outs looked identical 

53 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

He never had a good arm. He completed passes against players that didn't  know how to cover. It was the 4th qrt of preseason. What do you people think you are watching? 

I'm confused here.

Nobody said he had a good arm. What you mentioned was that he didn't have an NFL arm. He was able to throw longer passes during the pre-season than the one he missed to CJ. This is not about coverage, this is about his ability to throw the ball downfield. Whether the player is covered or not is irrelevant.

CJ was not covered. This should line up exceptionally well when comparing to what happened during pre-season against 4th stringers, no? Or are you suggesting that the defenders ability to cover has somehow now weakened Strev's arm? 

Or do you mean something totally different by 'good arm'?

33 minutes ago, xJayce said:

I'm confused here.

Nobody said he had a good arm. What you mentioned was that he didn't have an NFL arm. He was able to throw longer passes during the pre-season than the one he missed to CJ. This is not about coverage, this is about his ability to throw the ball downfield. Whether the player is covered or not is irrelevant.

CJ was not covered. This should line up exceptionally well when comparing to what happened during pre-season against 4th stringers, no? Or are you suggesting that the defenders ability to cover has somehow now weakened Strev's arm? 

Or do you mean something totally different by 'good arm'?

What I recall from Strev in preseason was he made a bunch of midrange passes against guys that had blown their coverage. These weren't difficult. The pass to CJ needed to be a long pass. If you can dig up a pass that was 35 or 40 yards in the air during preseason, I will stand corrected. I am responding to people telling me tonwatch his preseason games as references 

• Upvote 1

I predict the QB won't matter as much as the OL. If they can block and create a real running game, and offer some basic non-jail-break pass protection, White and or Strev will be successful enough for a win. The D will play better if they know the offense can score; playing when you know you have no margin of error is stress inducing and mentally taxing.

10 hours ago, Jim dean said:

The team wants to play for white and strev .they but there hearts on the field .Wilson keeps stopping for Instagram poses mid play..really Miami is our playoff game amazing circumstances for jet fans we should not be here.I love it.caring in december.love it

A guarantee is backed by something. Joe Namath's guarantee was backed by his reputation and legacy. What are you backing your claim with?

10 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I guarantee we win the next 2 games and will be playing in KC in the wildcard round.

And KC will want absolutely no part of playing the Jets in round 1.

This is going to be a heck of a ride fellas.  Get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These predictions haven’t worked out well for you before have they.

The throw that Strev completed to CJ was off his back foot.

That’s why it died.

It’s what ZW tries to get away with every freaking week except Strev’s ball was actually catchable.

Strev rushed the throw because he couldn’t believe CJ was so wide open and just tried to get rid of it as quickly as possible.

Strev prob has a weak arm but it’s not as if that one throw was indicative of his fastball.  He didn’t step into the throw at all.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, xJayce said:

Well, you did ask for evidence. The level of competition does not change your arm strength right? Right??

Just to get an invite to a pro camp you are an elite football player period.why not hope he does well.with a terrible line he will help keep them honest at the least.mfw needs a line

• Upvote 1

On 12/27/2022 at 9:58 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

I guarantee we win the next 2 games and will be playing in KC in the wildcard round.

And KC will want absolutely no part of playing the Jets in round 1.

This is going to be a heck of a ride fellas.  Get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many of your guarantees come true?