Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

3 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

I saw that. But it was just a quote from some dingleberry saying a mystery team that fines swooping in is a possibility. It's nonsense. I mean me pegging George Clooney is technically also a possibility so.....

image.gif.5000a0a88fce18cdfa2e6ea06e6ae856.gif

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, SickJetFan said:

dickbag is always trying to make himself into the news rather than just report it.

Eh, part of the game I guess. I like Connor and Zack the most from out beat. Cimini is professional but always slants negative.

Edit @SickJetFan if you haven't seen @GREENBEAN interview of Connor Hughes, I highly recommend it. He pulled no punches

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

just because Rodgers isn't missing games doesn't mean he's not getting hurt

playing with a broken thumb for all last year is not a plus on his injury profile 

he's a 39 year old with an extensive injury history. both collar bones, 3 concussions, the thumb last year etc. he's played through more stuff those injuries don't just disappear when the season ends 

it's part of a running tally. I mean just look at Rodgers he's all broken down looking. Tom Brady looking like a damn cyborg, Aaron Rodgers looks like a dude who eats oatmeal at a truck stop 

image.gif.c7d9d1385474b7205b88edc78974fbbd.gif

• Upvote 2

I think JDs plan this whole time was that he knew we were getting him but overpaying. But if they made the waiting for the decision last for forever. Us fans at that point could care less about compensation. We’d just want him here regardless of price. ?

Just now, bla bla bla said:

Eh, part of the game I guess. I like Connor and Zack the most from out beat. Cimini is professional but always slants negative.

thing is Cimini is most plugged in these days - not because he likable guy or anything but he has the backing of espn... the other 2 have to try and splash or just say empty generalities to keep their name in view.  whatever - they have bills to pay i guess.

I never really liked Cimini either but he does stay away from that stuff more nowadays - cause he does not have to anymore.

So I trust Wingo as a reporter. So I think it’s real. Just wondering what the hold up is. You’d imagine AR with his ego would want the stage once announced. That he’s not waiting for others to join him and make an announcement with others coming with him. I think his ego is too big for that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

So I trust Wingo as a reporter. So I think it’s real. Just wondering what the hold up is. You’d imagine AR with his ego would want the stage once announced. That he’s not waiting for others to join him and make an announcement with others coming with him. I think his ego is too big for that.

i suspect issue is more about compensation and GB trying to squeeze as much as they can

10 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

My inside sources are telling me I might take a crap within the hour.

Unfortunately, no news on Rodgers

I take all my craps after my first cup of coffee, at 6 am. Sometimes I hold it in until I get to work. If I take another crap at this time of the evening, it's usually because I drank a twelve pack of miller high life and did "several" shots of peanut butter flavor whiskey the night before.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Going to announce Rodgers and OBJ at the same time. Elijah Moore going back to Green Bay is my guess 

Moore to Green Bay would be a surprise. They’ve hit a thicker guy archetype in the draft for years. Mims or Davis would make more sense IMO.

Not that it can’t happen, it’d just be a bit of a deviation for them.

• Upvote 1