NFL schedule release targeted for May 11

Larz

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

Knew this would be SNF. Damn we are gonna have like five 1PM games. Lol. It’s bittersweet because that’s the best time slot for watching but we’re not the Browns anymore which is nice.

We knew they were going to put rodgers in prime time.  Truth the jets have the best shot of beating bills and chiefs at home with that kind of crowd.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I’m such a pathetic junkie refreshing twitter every two minutes for one scheduling breadcrumb an hour.

It's fun to have a Jets team that you feel can actually contend for the playoffs and be relevant. Everything feels important. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

We knew they were going to put rodgers in prime time.  Truth the jets have the best shot of beating bills and chiefs at home with that kind of crowd.  

What will be interesting to see is if all the dirt bags that sell their tickets to opposing fans still do it with Rodgers here.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Lith said:

So, I think this is what has been leaked so far:

• Week 1: Buffalo (MNF) Confirmed
  • Week 2: at Dallas
  • Week 4 KC (SNF)
  • Week 8 at NYG
  • Week 12 Miami (Black Friday) Confirmed.
  • Week 16 Washington

hopefully week 3 is an easy one cause thats a tough start

• Upvote 2

Opposite of what most people want, I like the prime time games. It doesn't cut my day in half. I would much rather do choring, have dinner, put kids to bed and then sit down to a game uninterrupted without the wife scowling at me in the middle of Sunday for watching TV wasting weekends.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Imagine Eagles week 3. Lol

Besides our divisional opponents, there is not another win I want more than Philly. Can't stand Philly sports teams/fans and can't stand that we have never beaten them. (We should have beaten them in 2015 - I'm still mad about the Brandon Marshall lateral)

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Imagine Eagles week 3. Lol

Good get the harder games in the beginning when they are not prepared to see what the Jets are rolling out. Most teams take a few weeks to figure out what opposing teams like to do in situations or favorite play calling. The defense is in its 3rd Season with most players returning... This should mean that they are in advanced Calculus now... no excuses for missed assignments. They should play fast and be tough right out the gate. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, section314 said:

What will be interesting to see is if all the dirt bags that sell their tickets to opposing fans still do it with Rodgers here.

Trying to get back some of the nut you spent on those season tix makes you a dirt bag?

If that’s the case, 2/3’s of the section I sat in for years (myself included) were dirty as hell. ?

And guess what? If I were still a STH, and I couldn’t make a game against a good team, I’m doing it again… especially with the premium priced games.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

We’ve got Aaron Rodgers at QB on one of the most well-rounded rosters in the league with young, bluechip talent at multiple premium positions…and some of you bitches are still acting as if nothing has changed.

I don’t fear a single team out there right now.

Let’s play Kansas City every week. No sweat off my balls.

The Jets defense is a nightmare for any premier QB we’ll face. A pass rush that will be in your face all game long and an elite CB trio. Mahomes is not going to enjoy playing the Jets 

• Upvote 4