The Aaron Rodgers Era is here - Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, Ghost420 said:

At what point this offseaso has Rodgers seem disinterested? 

I honestly wish some times you guys would take the time to actually read the post before jumping down my throat.

He's been nothing short of spectacular this off-season.  I think that's part of my point.

If you read my post.  What was the reason for his decline last year is the question.  I believe it's one of two issues...

1) Injured thumb/disinterested

2) Age

I get the sense you believe it's 1.  And that's a reasonable position.  

Because if he's not disinterested this year (which I think we would agree is the case) AND he's not injured (there is zero indication he has any injury)

So this year - if he plays at MVP level we'll have the answer.  If we get average QB play from him then we'll know the answer too.

26 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I honestly wish some times you guys would take the time to actually read the post before jumping down my throat.

He's been nothing short of spectacular this off-season.  I think that's part of my point.

If you read my post.  What was the reason for his decline last year is the question.  I believe it's one of two issues...

1) Injured thumb/disinterested

2) Age

I get the sense you believe it's 1.  And that's a reasonable position.  

Because if he's not disinterested this year (which I think we would agree is the case) AND he's not injured (there is zero indication he has any injury)

So this year - if he plays at MVP level we'll have the answer.  If we get average QB play from him then we'll know the answer too.

You should re-read it. 

You responded “fair question!” to a post questioning Rodgers’ commitment, using it to regurgitate your repetitive Rodgers’ complaints (that have nothing to do with his commitment) a couple hours before the most anticipated season opener for this team -imho- since 1999. 

I don’t know what’s gonna happen this year, but I‘ve enjoyed being a little caught up in the hype. Hope I’m still feeling it when my head hits the pillow tonight. I honestly feel bad for you and this position you felt the need to dig yourself into. I’m pretty pumped right now. Anxious and pumped. Can’t wait to see what happens on the field when it counts. 

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 1