The Aaron Rodgers Era is here - Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I never get analysis of the refs tendency to call penalties.

The Ref doesn't call all the penalties in a game, especially when your talking PI calls.  You need to know who the back judges are in order to determine if they're more or less likely to call PI.

If the back judges on Cheffers crew tonight are different then years past, what happened on prior Cheffers' crews with respect to PI calls is meaningless.

It’s the whole crew. They just use the crew chief to identify it 

51 minutes ago, Ben Had said:

It will be interesting to see which Aaron Rogers shows up tonight. The Hall of fame version or the disinterested and bitter version we have seen the last few years.

Yes, I would say that disinterested and bitter probably best describe Rodgers’ time here with the Jets so far. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Ben Had said:

It will be interesting to see which Aaron Rogers shows up tonight. The Hall of fame version or the disinterested and bitter version we have seen the last few years.

I think this is a legitimate question.

Your post is a bit off as he won the MVP 2 and 3 years ago.  But last year he was pretty average.

The question that I think can be answered tonight is, was the decline due to a bad thumb/disinterested or was it due to natural decline due to age?

It's a fair question to ask and one I think we'll get somewhat of an answer to tonight.

• More Ugh 1

Interested to see how the team gels on offense.  Historically, it takes a few weeks for a new QB to adjust to the receivers (for Peyton and Brady too) so it'll be interesting to see how good they are today.  I'd expect at least a couple of miscommunication routes today, but hopefully they overcome it.  

33 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I think this is a legitimate question.

Your post is a bit off as he won the MVP 2 and 3 years ago.  But last year he was pretty average.

The question that I think can be answered tonight is, was the decline due to a bad thumb/disinterested or was it due to natural decline due to age?

It's a fair question to ask and one I think we'll get somewhat of an answer to tonight.

At what point this offseaso has Rodgers seem disinterested?