Jets vs Chiefs: Official Game Thread, Anything is Possible!!!

Maxman

3 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Who in the media is going to have to r balls to say it …a dark day on NFL history…..yea there have been worse calls, but this game was PURPOSELY stolen to make a pop star happy ….I’ve seen alot in 52 years but this is the most outrageous and absurd thing I have ever seen …again …I have seen worse calls..but this was PURPOSELY done ….crimes were committed tonight 

This was no blown call. Tim Donaghy was right. They are doing it in every sport. This was a throw job. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

They dont call the hold on JJ which went on for like 10 seconds but they make a bullsh*t holding call on the defensive rookie of the year in 2022 after MC makes an INT on the play. Wow just wow. 

Johnson was screaming and flapping his arms showing the ref that was 10 yards away and saw everything. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Who in the media is going to have to r balls to say it …a dark day on NFL history…..yea there have been worse calls, but this game was PURPOSELY stolen to make a pop star happy ….I’ve seen alot in 52 years but this is the most outrageous and absurd thing I have ever seen …again …I have seen worse calls..but this was PURPOSELY done ….crimes were committed tonight 

Listen to WFAN tomorrow morning.  Boomer Esiason should be fun to listen to.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If it’s any consolation, the big football/gambling accounts are killing the refs on every social media platform. At least the calls will get some airtime this week

NFL media will do as little as they can get away with on that story.  Total garbage.  

4 minutes ago, Rangers1 said:

The holding call seemed to come after the interception was made 

holding not called on the 3 rd& 22 was ridiculous.

though it was a good game until the Refs took over 

KC has stains in their underwear

Zach may have finally got it, hope it continues 

• Upvote 2
  • Ugh 1

The NFL is controlled by gambling which is controlled by criminal organizations. The results have to fall into whatever gambling goes, so criminal organizations do the criminal things and get referees in their pockets. Since the league is so in bed with gambling companies, it allows for an even more extensive control of the games. 

This is why the Rodgers signing was so important for the Jets. It would curb Vegas bias against the Jets by having someone legitimate to respect im the gambler´s way of thinking. 

• Post of the Week 1

The NFL is a business first always.. when you get the biggest pop star in the world to come root for your sb champs and she's dating one of the Kelce bros who the NFL absolutely adores.. you make sure they win that game.

Mahomes family, the Kelce bros and this Taylor Swift garbage and Reid doing 100 commercials.. the chiefs are a very unauthentic commercialized forced nfl product. At least the Brady and Bill dynasty was fun to hate. This is just gross.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If it’s any consolation, the big football/gambling accounts are killing the refs on every social media platform. At least the calls will get some airtime this week

I look forward to the apology.  Then I expect them to F us over the next week.

• Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That actually is good to hear.  First it makes it clear that it's not just Jet fans whining.  But it also should put pressure on this idiotic league to call games more fairly instead of favoring certain teams.  It's pathetic they do this but they do.  We still haven't had a roughing the passer go our way since at least the start of last season.  Not even 1 call.

15 minutes ago, Hal said:

Wow that non call on the hold  is disgusting 

NFL deserves to get scrutinized for this BS 

Does the NFL think fans of football dont know the game? How can you NOT make the multiple holding calls on the jets defenders yet make a bullsh*t holding call on Sauce on the key play of the game. Its just embarrassingly pathetic to discredit the integrity of the game.   

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Hal said:

Wow that non call on the hold  is disgusting 

NFL deserves to get scrutinized for this BS 

Does the NFL think fans of football dont know the game? How can you NOT make the multiple holding calls on the jets defenders yet make a bullsh*t holding call on Sauce on the key play of the game. Its just embarrassingly pathetic to discredit the integrity of the game.   

NFL has a real optics problem here ….Chiefs are the 3rd or 4th best team in the AFC but since their TE is dating Taylor Swift they will have refs steal games to get them to the Super Bowl …this is the most corrupt sh#t on the history of sports 

5 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Refs hate the Jets. Refs hate Zach Wilson.  Jets ae going to have to start wining games by dominating their opponents because there will be no leeway for them against other teams. 

They dont hate the Jets. It is absolutely not personal. They have to comply with the real lcommissioner of this league which are the criminal organizations that control the NFL. 

• Upvote 1