Jets vs Chiefs: Official Game Thread, Anything is Possible!!!

Maxman

The Jets offense will be bad that is a given.

I want to see our much touted defense have a huge game, harass mahomes all game and give kelce problems.

No more LAME excuses about poor old us our O is not good so we can play like trash.

Is this D really or isn't it?  Time for them to not only show up but to do damage.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The Jets offense will be bad that is a given.

I want to see our much touted defense have a huge game, harass mahomes all game and give kelce problems.

No more LAME excuses about poor old us our O is not good so we can play like trash.

Is this D really or isn't it?  Time for them to not only show up but to do damage.

Yes, this pass rush needs to get back to week one form. No more talk about hurries. Hurries? We really talking about hurries?

They hurried Dak up and he completed 14 of his first 14 passes.

Sacks. That is the metric. Interceptions too.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Anything is possible.

But it is very improbable that the Jets will beat the Chiefs with Zach at the helm no matter how good the D plays.

Terrible decision to start him against the Pats followed by another terrible decision by a stupidly stubborn head coach.

I would love to be proven wrong so go ahead Zach - help the team beat the Chiefs. I can't wait.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, LSJF said:

Have Sauce follow Kelce around the field, have Aaron whisper sweet nothings into Zach and Hackett ears… having Aaron there will make a difference for Zach… could be a trap game for Kansas City…

Amen!

Without Rogers we are a slightly above average team that will probably be .500 after the bloodbath in the AFCE and meanwhile KC is a superbowl team.

But!  But...

This could be a trap game for KC.  We have favorable matchups in the secondary, and other than Kelce I like our chances across the board.  On offense, the coaching staff has likely thrown everything they have at this game (given that there jobs might actually be on the line), so im hoping for something very unexpected.

I will root for this team until death, so let's see what the hell these dumb asses got planned for today. The good news is that Aaron Rodgers will be in a private room coaching Zach. I honestly believe that AR would be an awesome coach/coordinator one day in this league and the NY Jets should have the first crack at hiim.

Anyways,  the bad energy has gone down a bit this week, so maybe they can pul; an upset. Then again and objectively speaking, Zach's numbers don't spark much hope.  

CEO Saleh needs to pull the plug on Wilson immediately after his first turnover or lack of scoring any points on the first quarter, but most likely it won't happen against the Chiefs. 

When Wilson plays like crap and Rodgers realizes he can't cut it, and Boyle comes in and runs the offense better or Zach just flames out, it's will be great.

Def will play a terrific game just like last week. Will give the off opportunity to showcase how pathetic they are, well how zach is.

Changing of the gaurd tomorrow!

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

I will root for this team until death, so let's see what the hell these dumb asses got planned for today. The good news is that Aaron Rodgers will be in a private room coaching Zach. I honestly believe that AR would be an awesome coach/coordinator one day in this league and the NY Jets should have the first crack at hiim.

Anyways,  the bad energy has gone down a bit this week, so maybe they can pul; an upset. Then again and objectively speaking, Zach's numbers don't spark much hope.  

CEO Saleh needs to pull the plug on Wilson immediately after his first turnover or lack of scoring any points on the first quarter, but most likely it won't happen against the Chiefs. 

In a few short years... One of these kids will be running the Jets.  All the "Jets til I die" fans will be needed.  Because the team will simply be their toy. I fully believe we are in the 1st 10 years of a very long run of being the worst football organization in the NFL.  Dolan has ruined the knicks now going on 30 years? 

_126880973_gettyimages-633874930.jpg

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

I will never give up. Anything is possible. It's time for the Jets to shock the world and beat the Chiefs.

With a win, the Jets get this season back on track. They will change the narrative. 

The Chiefs are distracted. They are worried about friendship bracelets right now. 

This Jets team needs to rally around each other. No pointing fingers. This coaching staff needs to put together a smart game plan that utilizes their playmakes.

They shocked the Bills, they can shock the Chiefs. I will be there when the parking lot opens. And we have a working game thread this week.

Let's go Jets! Get it done.

I simply don't see Saleh as a guy who stays up long hours analyzing the opponent to develop a plan of attack. I've never seen it and when he talks, he appears to be a guy who has gotten by on God given love for the game and talent. THAT is now not enough. 

• WTF? 1

52 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

In a few short years... One of these kids will be running the Jets.  All the "Jets til I die" fans will be needed.  Because the team will simply be their toy. I fully believe we are in the 1st 10 years of a very long run of being the worst football organization in the NFL.  Dolan has ruined the knicks now going on 30 years? 

_126880973_gettyimages-633874930.jpg

It will be Brick. 

• WTF? 1