Jets vs Chiefs: Official Game Thread, Anything is Possible!!!

Maxman

3 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Lol good Saleh. Hope he smacked him. 

Ya. Because they didn't hold the cheifs to 6 points on the 2nd half. Offense did nothing after the defense got back to back 3 and outs, oh ya don't forgot about buttfinger Wilson's fumble. 

Even SNY being cowards …it’s deeper than calling out the refs guys …this game was PURPOSELY stolen because a guy on the other team is dating Taylor Swift ….the single most disgraceful night in NFL history….Bart Scott you coward say it !!!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

They dont call the hold on JJ which went on for like 10 seconds but they make a bullsh*t holding call on the defensive rookie of the year in 2022 after MC makes an INT on the play. Wow just wow. 

Johnson was screaming and flapping his arms showing the ref that was 10 yards away and saw everything. 

• Upvote 1

I gotta say....my wife and I are both Bills fans and we're through the 17 year playoff drought including the Kelly years. We were rooting for you to beat KC. 

1. Terrible holding call at the end of game

2. Wilson played his best ball in the NFL tonight. Maybe the light bulb came on? Better late than never. Overall, the Jets played their ass off and should have won.