Brandon Tierney is an absolute moron

21 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Sal Licata is a bigger moron. Their job is to say stupid things and get a rise out of people. It's sports talk radio and I lose a few brain cells every time I happen to turn it on when I'm driving. 

That’s now how Mike Francesa used to do it. He’d be rolling over in his grave if he listened to this. 

18 minutes ago, Hal said:

He hangs out in his grave though.  It’s Shakespearean.  

I'll give you Shakespearean - the New York Giants and the San Francisco Giants sitting down for a feast hosted by our bard behind the microphone, toast master Mike Francesa.

"What's in a name? A Giant by any other name would not smell so sweet. Salud!"   

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MileyCyrusFan said:

“Jets finally figured out how to use Zach”. 

“The Zach revenge tour starts Sunday”

“Zach is going to Wally pip Rodgers”

How do these guys get on the radio?

i guess we know who the "Facts" brothers and Unreasonable are.

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

They were asking about Zach ever throwing for 4 TDs so I looked it up and was somewhat surprised to see he's never thrown for more than 2 in a game. Let's start with a 3TD game - hopefully tomorrow.

you were surprised!!! where have you been for the last 2 1/2 years?

• Haha 2

The FAN hired Spike Eskin out of Philly to head up their content division, and his plan has been to turn the dumb, loud meathead dial up to 11 and see if he can draw in the Jersey Shore crowd that boosted Carton to big ratings. It’s not how the FAN used to do things, but they’re now competing with a lot of better digital programming and they can’t compete head up. Thus, the screaming idiocy of Tierney, Licata, and Tiki. The death rattle is upon them.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The entire fanbase praying Tierney is right

prayer GIF

but knowing deep down the bottle of rusty water was delish

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

The segment was peak sports radio.   The rusty water analogy had me dying.   

27 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The FAN hired Spike Eskin out of Philly to head up their content division, and his plan has been to turn the dumb, loud meathead dial up to 11 and see if he can draw in the Jersey Shore crowd that boosted Carton to big ratings. It’s not how the FAN used to do things, but they’re now competing with a lot of better digital programming and they can’t compete head up. Thus, the screaming idiocy of Tierney, Licata, and Tiki. The death rattle is upon them.

That makes sense.   I listened to this driving.  

Sometimes I like a steak dinner and sometimes a cheap hotdog is better for a change of pace. 

The only reasonable take on this topic is “we should wait at least a few weeks to see how this shakes out.”   That  is boring radio lol. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MileyCyrusFan said:

“Jets finally figured out how to use Zach”. 

“The Zach revenge tour starts Sunday”

“Zach is going to Wally pip Rodgers”

How do these guys get on the radio?

Actually it’s my favorite sports talk show on the radio because they actually talk sports throughout the whole show.

First of all, f**k Town Fair Tire. Secondly, I rarely listen to wfAD anymore, all they do is ram cars for kids and townfair tire up your a$$. On to business, I am very nervous that Zack and the team have listened to crap like this and will go in Sunday to Denver thinking they are better then they are, and only have to step on the field to win, put forth a terrible effort and get destroyed. We have seen this many times before under coach salesman.

How they get on radio:

1) act like a moron

2) get people all riled up about what a moron you are

3) have them inadvertently give you more attention and power by talking about you and posting clips of you around the internet.

Want to solve the pandemic of stupidity? Start ignoring it.

• Upvote 1

Evan has been a 🤡 lately - big Zach hater that won't give props even when he has a good game. Zach's fault Carter dropped the pass, Zach's fault there was an illegal man down field - both killed those drives. Zach's fault D couldn't get off the field at the end of the game with the ref's help.

3 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Sal Licata is a bigger moron. Their job is to say stupid things and get a rise out of people. It's sports talk radio and I lose a few brain cells every time I happen to turn it on when I'm driving. 

This is it
this is literally all sports, all media, most of the internet and most of human existence actually

it’s sad that instead of evolve we are devolving - 

• Sympathy 1