--- Jets vs Broncos # The Game Thread ---

Robert

2 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Jets won with Zach and not because of Zach. He left WAY too many points on the field. The game ball goes to the defense. 

ya the D and Breece bailed him out but when he came on, it was crucial to the win

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Season is still relevant anyways.   Even if we lose to the Eagles we have a shot to go on a roll after the bye.   You have to score tds in this league though, you are not winning on FGs very often.

The worst red zone defense (Broncos)>The worst red zone offense (Jets).

That has to be corrected.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Desmond Ridder threw for 329 yards today and you guys are like “when you really think about it, a sub-200 yard day with 3 turnover-worthy plays is actually good”

Irrelevant, the jets have a better team and can win differently.  I just wish they’d attack the end zone when they get in the red zone

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Fact:

The Denver Broncos gave up in their first 4 games:

200 passing yards, 2 TDs

299 passing yards, 2 TDs

309 passing yards, 4 TDs

335 passing yards, 4 TDs

Fact:

Zach Wilson, today, threw for

199 yards, 0 TDs

In fairness, Wilson only had 1 pick and 2 fumbles though.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Even worse news:  Zach loses this game playing like this against basically any of the other 30 teams.  Except maybe the Giants.  @Green Ghost

I mean, I'm happy for the win. I am. I'm not a tanker this year. But, after last week, I was really hoping to feel better about Zach for another week.

I do not. QB is still an issue for this team.

• Upvote 3

It was a mediocre performance but marginally better than the crap Broncos.  Lets give credit an above average defense and our blond boy wonder team.

Are they going to the playoffs? Unlikely. Do they deserve our attention? If your homelife like mine, does not surpass a fat corporate job and up-to-date mortgage payments, yeah, this Jets team ain't worse than the cool aid that's gone before and fills our need for our need for tribe  and belonging.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Jets won with Zach and not because of Zach. He left WAY too many points on the field. The game ball goes to the defense. 

You are right but he we just needed him to not fugg up, and that interception was not on him. GW has to make that catch. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • More Ugh 1

7 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

I get it. I’ve wanted to melt down all season and complain about everything about this team, starting with our boy band QB. However, let’s see if we can get some momentum going. 

Well that’s the thing, people think I’m negative except I believe in the rest of this roster for the most part (sans Dalvin, Mosley and a few others).  It’s a tragedy to see so much talent wasted because of one (crucial) position.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

2-3 is death too when the 2 wins were completely unsustainable.  It’s just a slower death. 

We are in every game, and Zach is improving. One INT, and that was on Garrett. Zach is going to put it together. We are about to shock some people. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1