### Jets vs Giants - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

A Giants fan next to me said “I can’t believe we lost that game” and I said “you’ll draft Marvin Harrison Junior and I’ll be left with sh*t” and he said, “OK.”

You don't think they will draft a QB?

Biggest thing going for them is that they might have a chance at one of the top 2 QBs. That defense might not allow them to have a top 2 pick though.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Zach is second string but he made throws when they counted. Overall he was mediocre. 

We won because Daboll choked worse than Saleh usually does. 

Gano missed two EASY FG'S. And the first one, Daboll pussed out on going for the first down. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That‘S fantastic work by the 22 year old socials intern that Woody Johnson will personally terminate and blackball tomorrow morning and will become a meth-addicted Olive Garden server within the next 30 days as a result

Based on the service the few times I've been in an Olive Garden I'd say oxycontin is more their bag

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Please god kill me save me from this deep deep hell

And he prayed unto the Lord, and said, I pray thee, O Lord, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil.

Therefore now, O Lord, take, I beseech thee, my life from me; for it is better for me to die than to live.

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That‘S fantastic work by the 22 year old socials intern that Woody Johnson will personally terminate and blackball tomorrow morning and will become a meth-addicted Olive Garden server within the next 30 days as a result

Stop mentioning slats personal business 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

100% the media won't address. The Jets would be getting killed if their backup QB wasn't allowed to throw the ball. Shoot. We get killed for not having 4 viable OTs.

The Jets backup QB was the 2nd player taken in the draft rather than some undrafted feel good story from Don Bosco named after Joe Pesci's murderous lunatic in "Goodfellas". Today was another day the Jets  gameplan was an attempt to work around the suck that is Zach Wilson. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Some food for thought jet fans:

- We are not better then the chargers

- We will not beat the chargers by 2 plus tds

-Zach will not throw 3tds

- The game will be a rock fight and go down to the wire.

- we have the greatest defense ever.  Not kidding

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SoJetsy said:

Zach is getting better, he made the plays calmly to win the game that’s big time growth.

Where were you during the game, though? You waited until after the game to show up to drop your pearls of wisdom. But there was a few Zach fan bois in here during the game---

Blaming Saleh "for the loss"

Blaming the offensive line "for the loss"

Blaming the defense for "the loss". 

But after the games over and the Jets win, it's all Zach. Zach was clutch. 

You people are ******* sick in the head.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

The Jets backup QB was the 2nd player taken in the draft rather than some undrafted feel good story from Don Bosco named after Joe Pesci's murderous lunatic in "Goodfellas". Today was another day the Jets  gameplan was an attempt to work around the suck that is Zach Wilson. 

Doesn't change the fact that the media would be attacking the Jets for not being prepared for the starting QB getting injured.

• Haha 1